Should there be a Super Mario Galaxy 3?

Should there be a Super Mario Galaxy 3?

• Yes, and I want it to be completely fresh.

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Yes, and I wouldn't mind if it's too similar to the other games.

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • No, they're milking Galaxy too much.

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • No, I think Galaxy 2 was the perfect capper.

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • I don't care, tbh.

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
Smashgoom202 said:
Reminds me of that comment Shigeru Miyamoto saying that 95% of Super Mario Galaxy 2 would be new.

Well, I guessed that he stretched the truth then. There are still music and galaxy remakes littered everywhere. Well, ALMOST everywhere. I think it's more like 45% new content.

I'd actually prefer if they introduce a new character. I don't want them to just rehash one of the two and still call it "a new game". After all, some people really don't consider "Super Mario Galaxy 2" a new game even with the new character Lubba, just because of Nintendo's history of modifying one game and calling it "<whatever game we modified> 2".

Super WaluigiWare said:
I'd actually prefer if they introduce a new character. I don't want them to just rehash one of the two and still call it "a new game". After all, some people really don't consider "Super Mario Galaxy 2" a new game even with the new character Lubba, just because of Nintendo's history of modifying one game and calling it "<whatever game we modified> 2".
No, it should be Rosalina. Many people (myself included) hated Lubba. It should have just stuck to Rosalina.

I want there to be a SMG3. But if you think about it, they probably never will be. The Wii does not have to much longer left. The next council will probably be revealed at E3 2011 and be out sometime in 2012. SMG3 would have to come out very soon if they want to make money on it.

drseaweed said:
I want there to be a SMG3. But if you think about it, they probably never will be. The Wii does not have to much longer left. The next council will probably be revealed at E3 2011 and be out sometime in 2012. SMG3 would have to come out very soon if they want to make money on it.
It's console >_>

well, i mean if they make more galaxys, like 2 they will have to find points to intruduce them, so any morethan smg3 would start to get hectic
the new console will proboly some 3d thing

C.C. said:
drseaweed said:
It's console >_>
I heard somewhere that Nintendo will not be making the Wii successor anytime soon.

Some important guy says it'll be a couple of years or so before a Wii successor.

New Super Mario said:
No. Mario isn't SAW, or Star Wars, it just doesn't keep making sequel after sequels
Two problems with this:

1) Star Wars only has two sequels. The other three are prequels.
2) There are more Mario games than Saw and Star Wars movies put together.

talking about mario starwars:
mario-luke
rosalina-princess leia(peach gets captured too much)
bowser jr-darth vader
bowser-the empror
luigi-han solo
yoshi-chewbacca
peach-the queen

anyway back on topic...

Lily x said:
mario-luke
bowser jr-darth vader
bowser-the empror
luigi-han solo
yoshi-chewbacca
peach-the queen

anyway back on topic...

No offense, but Rosalina doesn't go well with the damsel in distress routine.

MnSG said:
Lily x said:
mario-luke
bowser jr-darth vader
bowser-the empror
luigi-han solo
yoshi-chewbacca
peach-the queen

anyway back on topic...

No offense, but Rosalina doesn't go well with the damsel in distress routine.
Yeah, Peach and Rosalina should switch or Daisy gets kidnapped.

Back