Should there be a Super Mario Galaxy 3?

Should there be a Super Mario Galaxy 3?

• Yes, and I want it to be completely fresh.

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Yes, and I wouldn't mind if it's too similar to the other games.

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • No, they're milking Galaxy too much.

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • No, I think Galaxy 2 was the perfect capper.

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • I don't care, tbh.

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
Noodle said:
we should find out
rosalinas mother dosent die, she was sleeping
lubba was the first luma rosalina met
rosalina and her mother meet again in smg3, that could mean either having rosalina or her mother as the person like rosalina and lubba in 1 and 2
You just can't get away from that theory, can you.

Rosalina should just have a minor role, if any, and same with Lubba.

I think an entirely new character/group of characters should be introduced.

How about some enemies who have betrayed Bowser? They could take place of an overrated woman or a fat purple star shape.

Prince Fluff said:
Noodle said:
we should find out
rosalinas mother dosent die, she was sleeping
lubba was the first luma rosalina met
rosalina and her mother meet again in smg3, that could mean either having rosalina or her mother as the person like rosalina and lubba in 1 and 2
You just can't get away from that theory, can you.

Rosalina should just have a minor role, if any, and same with Lubba.

Yes.

I think an entirely new character/group of characters should be introduced.

How about some enemies who have betrayed Bowser? They could take place of an overrated woman or a fat purple star shape.

Villain11 said:
Not everything needs to be related to Rosalina! You make me like her less.

Dude, if a SMG3 is ever launched, Rosalina HAS to be in it! One of the main reasons that the SMG2 was not received as well as SMG was is the replacement of Rosalina by Lubba. (I don't really care about her mother's story though, I just think she's a great character for the game).

FunkyKong84 said:
Villain11 said:
Not everything needs to be related to Rosalina! You make me like her less.

Dude, if a SMG3 is ever launched, Rosalina HAS to be in it! One of the main reasons that the SMG2 was not received as well as SMG was is the replacement of Rosalina by Lubba. (I don't really care about her mother's story though, I just think she's a great character for the game).
Yes she should be in it, but every new character does not have to relate to her.

Well, like I said a long time back, Rosalina may have been the princess of a kingdom that existed long before the Mario Bros. were even born.

In fact, Rosalina's family tree might also be quite huge, and each of her ancestors had a fascination with Astronomy.

Yeah we should. We just go to library and ask for the nintendo universial history book. Then we look up fictional family trees and she should be in there.

I was being a smart ass by the way.

You guy's only like Roselina because of her sexy jump suit in Mario kart Wii. As soon as I was that, all my questions were answered.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Yeah we should. We just go to library and ask for the nintendo universial history book. Then we look up fictional family trees and she should be in there.

I was being a smart ass by the way.

You guy's only like Roselina because of her sexy jump suit in Mario kart Wii. As soon as I was that, all my questions were answered.
That's disturbing, Noodle is a girl with a Burkina Faso.

Parakarrygun88 said:

Personally, I don't really care about Rosalina's biker outfit. She looks better in a dress, overall.

Of course there should be a Super Mario Galaxy 3. However, it should not follow SMG2 steps.

1) Rosalina instead of Lubba. Lubba could be used as her sidekick but not something more.

2) Observatory (a new version perhaps?) instead of the giant head

3) Galactic maps and not linear maps

4) More difficult levels. SMG2 is a piece of cake for someone that has beat all 121 SMG stars.

5) Bigger levels. SMG2 levels felt too short.

6) The final fight with Bowser should be in the 150th to the 200th star not in the 105th like it was in SMG2. When I first got the game and heard that there are 240 stars in total, I thought that there would be like 8 or 10 worlds in total, instead it was exactly like SMG, only that SMG actually has larger levels. Therefore, the game should last longer. SMG2 felt like a really short game in general.

7) Green stars are fun, but having 120 green stars in SMG2 is a complete exaggeration. They should be like 30 to 45 at most.

8) There should be more bosses. SMG has great minor bosses all over the game, like that big icecube guy, big monty moles, the evil hollow tree etc. Giant Bob-Omb, King Boo, Petey Piranha, a big Hammer Bro boss and others should definitely appear.

9) The fights with Bowser Jr should not always involve a giant robot or machine because it starts to remind too much of Robotnik.

10) The final fight with Bowser has to be a real challenge. In both SMG and SMG2 I beat Bowser with one life and even though it wasn't incredibly easy, it wasn't really hard either.

In short, Super Mario Galaxy 3 has to be created. It will be the completion of the trilogy and then a new circle of 3D Mario games can begin.

Back