Should there be a Super Mario Galaxy 3?

Should there be a Super Mario Galaxy 3?

• Yes, and I want it to be completely fresh.

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Yes, and I wouldn't mind if it's too similar to the other games.

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • No, they're milking Galaxy too much.

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • No, I think Galaxy 2 was the perfect capper.

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • I don't care, tbh.

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
i always thought in one game rosalina would reunite with her brother or see her mothers ghost

Kracko said:
@Lily: Rosalina was an only child and considering how old she is (from rough estimates), her parents are probably long dead.
Are you sure? I thought for sure the storybook mentioned a brother somewhere.

And yes, her mother IS dead. But it didn't say anything about the father. If Rosalina is immortal, what suggests that her dad isn't?

Noodle said:
well she must,if not who would have been heir to the mushroom kingdom

What, Peach is the heir of the Mushroom Kingdom, Rosalina has no relation to being a ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Kracko said:
@Lily: Rosalina was an only child and considering how old she is (from rough estimates), her parents are probably long dead.
Are you sure? I thought for sure the storybook mentioned a brother somewhere.

And yes, her mother IS dead. But it didn't say anything about the father. If Rosalina is immortal, what suggests that her dad isn't?

I don't have a photgraphic memory of the Story Book from the game, but I'm pretty sure it didn't mention a brother.

Oh and she probably became immortal because of all the lumas she travelled with and the whole appearnce of her being the guardian of the universe.

well there is a theory that rosalinas mother is peach from a previous cycle of the universe and one day peach will have rosalina and the original rosalina will try to stop her mother from dying

but rosalinas mom looks like peach and at the end she says 'thr cycle of the universe never repeats its self in quite the same way,\you will see'

Noodle said:
well there is a theory that rosalinas mother is peach from a previous cycle of the universe and one day peach will have rosalina and the original rosalina will try to stop her mother from dying

...What, that theory makes little to no sense. ITS A TIME PARADOX!

Noodle said:

Just because Rosalina's mother resembles Peach doesn't mean that it IS her. Anyway, my theory is that Rosalina was the princess of a kingdom that existed long before the birth of the Mario Bros., Princess Peach, and even Bowser, which heavily explains her crown.

When Rosalina went to find the mother of a lost Luma, several years had passed at her home, while she hardly aged. When she returned home, Rosalina realizes that her parents are gone forever. As a result, she stays with the Lumas, since they give her all the company that she needs.

no, yoshi was too gimmiky and was taking upgrades too far, it was ok in mario bros but galaxy killed it

Super WaluigiWare said:
If they made a Super Mario Galaxy 3, should they use Yoshi again?

Noodle said:
no, yoshi was too gimmiky and was taking upgrades too far, it was ok in mario bros but galaxy killed it

Yoshi deserves more respect (he doesn't have his own Wii title after all), so I'd say bring him back.

How about just putting him in one exclusive level like the Spring Mushroom and the Boo Mushroom in SMG2?

Noodle said:
yeah, maybe one but in smg2 he was in nearly every level. One galaxy for yoshi is ok
Nearly every level? He probably appeared in only one or two galaxies per world.

Noodle said:
yeah, maybe one but in smg2 he was in nearly every level. One galaxy for yoshi is ok

Let's see. He appeared at...

Starship Mario
Yoshi Star Galaxy
Hightail Falls Galaxy
Tall Trunk Galaxy
Haunty Halls Galaxy
Beat Block Galaxy (Prankster Comet only)
Bowser Jr.'s Fearsome Fleet
Starshine Beach Galaxy
Sweet Mystery Galaxy
Flash Black Galaxy
Bowser's Galaxy Generator
Twisty Trials Galaxy (Prankster Comet only)
Grandmaster Galaxy

Yoshi only appears at less than 25% of the galaxies in SMG 2.

Villain11 said:
Noodle said:
imo if there is SMG3 yoshi should only be used in one galaxy
WHY? He was awesome. I think there should be a Yoshi World, where all levels use Yoshi.
World Y, in other words? Maybe, as long as it doesn't replace World S.

well i suppose a yoshi world would be a cool suprise after compleating the game
like world s and rosalina on smg2

Back