Should there be a Super Mario Galaxy 3?

Should there be a Super Mario Galaxy 3?

• Yes, and I want it to be completely fresh.

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Yes, and I wouldn't mind if it's too similar to the other games.

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • No, they're milking Galaxy too much.

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • No, I think Galaxy 2 was the perfect capper.

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • I don't care, tbh.

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
Guys, actually think of something original to say instead of just quoting someone. Like, at least add "per" or something like that.

great! now we have a smg v smg2 debate -_-

If they make a Super Mario Galaxy 3, I want a throwback to Super Mario Bros.

Like a 2-D level modeled after it.

:-\ Really, I don't know. If they could take the Comet Observatory, Rosalina and her story(or a new one) from SMG1 and the levels from SMG2 and mix them. That would, in my opinion, be an amazing game. :peach:

If they somehow make multiplayer phenomenal (2 players participating at once fully playing), it would be great, but if it's still single player, I'm not considering it.

Your name's Goombella, your title is Amy Rose, you're double posting...

(_ ----------------------_)
(_ BOOM! _)
(__________)
| ____ |
\__________________/

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
If they somehow make multiplayer phenomenal (2 players participating at once fully playing), it would be great, but if it's still single player, I'm not considering it.
A mutiplayer VS. mode would be awesome.

i dont know why they ditched any emotinal storyline in 2, maybe cus nintendo thought gamers werent intrested

Noodle said:
i dont know why they ditched any emotinal storyline in 2, maybe cus nintendo thought gamers werent intrested

Because they were focused on the gameplay aspect, not the story of that game.

Noodle said:
yes have some more on the ol' rosalina story, say how lubba got involved and HOW her mother died
Or maybe how her mother actually didn't, now that will be a good twist, something Mario games lack of

I think Rosalina's mother became homeless and died from a papercut, and Lubba crashed the hearse at the funeral.

Prince Fluff said:
I think Rosalina's mother became homeless and died from a papercut, and Lubba crashed the hearse at the funeral.
Fcvfhcdy

Wow

I just facekeyboard

Noodle said:
yes have some more on the ol' rosalina story, say how lubba got involved and HOW her mother died

Maybe Rosalina's mother never died at all. What if her parents left their kingdom after discovering a way to stay young forever; it would've likely involved leaving their home planet though. In a way, that'll negate Rosalina's thoughts about her mother being deceased.

I'm actually doing another playthrough of SMG and I like the little storybook aspect of the game. It gives some back story, we don't actually know for sure if Rosealina's mother is dead or not. All she said was that she is sleeping under a tree. Maybe she's a monkey.

we should find out
rosalinas mother dosent die, she was sleeping
lubba was the first luma rosalina met
rosalina and her mother meet again in smg3, that could mean either having rosalina or her mother as the person like rosalina and lubba in 1 and 2

Back