Mario Kart 3DS

I wouldn't mind Lubba, He's big enough to be seen when driving, he has a wierd colour scheme (from what I can remember) and reminds me of Patrick Star from Spongebob :D Maybe a level based around the Starship Mario too

yeah, cool, i think in mario kart 3ds they should have all the wii characters plus more, all i hope is they dont have like 10 characters like on the ds

Well, not the Babies, 'cause they're not in the handheld MK games. And I can do without some of the characters from the Wii version, like Funky Kong or Diddy Kong.

TBH, as long as Luigi, Daisy, Toad, Toadette, Wario, and Waluigi are in I'll be satisfied.

rosalina, toadette and peach, then im happy, i dont use anyone else and only use peach before i unlock anyone

Well, everyone should return in this game. Petey Piranha should return, ROB should return, Shy Guy should return, etc. Scrapping characters is kind of pointless. If you really hate a certain character THAT much... just pummel him or her with a star. Like what I do with Wario.

The babies should return also. I like all of them. I'm probably the only one too. Baby Peach and Baby Daisy sound so funny when I shove them off a cliff in Wario's Gold Mine. LOL.

They should modify the system so that spiny shells only appear in 150cc and so forth. Even further, they should make them more useful (i.e. make them like the ones in Mario Kart 64. Those helped immensely.)

As I said, the Babies are exclusive to the console versions, and personally, I'd prefer them to stay that way.

While I like Mario Kart Wii and Double Dash's immense character roster, I also like the simplicity of Mario Kart DS's. So, I say no to stuffing a bazillion characters into Mario Kart 3DS.

WaluigiWare said:
As I said, the Babies are exclusive to the console versions, and personally, I'd prefer them to stay that way.

While I like Mario Kart Wii and Double Dash's immense character roster, I also like the simplicity of Mario Kart DS's. So, I say no to stuffing a bazillion characters into Mario Kart 3DS.

No way. Baby Peach makes Mario Kart 10x more entertaining because I can peach her. And Baby Luigi better be in Mario Kart 3DS. Oh well, it's your opinion.

I don't like Mario Kart DS's roster. I don't know who convinced Nintedo to place Dry Bones over Bowser Jr. or even a Koopa Troopa.

I didn't quite say I liked the characters themselves. I just liked how small and simple the roster was. You have a handful of characters to start with (enough to fill a whole race) and then you have a few more available to unlock. And for some reason, I like that dynamic.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I don't like Mario Kart DS's roster. I don't know who convinced Nintedo to place Dry Bones over Bowser Jr. or even a Koopa Troopa.
I have no problem with Dry Bones. ROB is where they screwed up.

Proto Man said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I have no problem with Dry Bones. ROB is where they screwed up.
:(

Yeah, I thought R.O.B. seemed so out of place. He's not even a Mario character and he's such an obscure character to be added in place of much more deserving Mario characters.

WaluigiWare said:
Yeah, I thought R.O.B. seemed so out of place. He's not even a Mario character and he's such an obscure character to be added in place of much more deserving Mario characters.

They went too far in Brawl. I think Mario Kart DS was enough

LOL, I thought it was Rob from Star Fox. Never heard about R.O.B. until Mario Kart DS

Lol, probably nobody who wasn't a gamer in the NES days never heard of him until he appeared in Mario Kart DS, WarioWare: Smooth Moves, and Brawl.

After all, from what I researched, he only had support for TWO games.

WaluigiWare said:
After all, from what I researched, he only had support for TWO games.

Yup, two games. Gyromite and Stack it or something like that.

WaluigiWare said:
Lol, probably nobody who wasn't a gamer in the NES days never heard of him until he appeared in Mario Kart DS, WarioWare: Smooth Moves, and Brawl.
Everyone always forgets Kirby's Dreamland 3. :(

Fassad said:
WaluigiWare said:
Everyone always forgets Kirby's Dreamland 3. :(

I wasn't a gamer until the N64 era, and even then, I was a multiplayer person, so I missed out on all the single player games the SNES era and earlier offered.

i wasnt a gamer untill the game cube/gba era, i didnt get into mario games untill i got a ds a bought super princess peach, i really dont understand ROB

I doubt that the 3DS can support THAT many characters. Maybe when you remove the Babies and the Mii, I suppose...

Back