Mario Kart 3DS

ditto i hate the babies

I'm still holding out for the Koopalings to be in this, and NO Dry Bowser, not even as a last resort, since there are plenty of other characters to choose from.

I'd also like to see Professor E. Gadd, or maybe Toadsworth.

OH and Donkey Kong Jr.! That would be SO AWESOME!

I don't care, I love obscurity, and Donkey Kong Jr. has faded into such ever since Mario Tennis for the Nintendo 64.

Besides, he was in the first Mario Kart, that would be neat to see him appear again, along with the rest of the original cast!

It's confusing. According to the DKC games, which is now apparently the official canon, the original Donkey Kong was Cranky Kong, and his son, Donkey Kong Jr., grew up to be the current Donkey Kong.

I still have a hard time accepting it because

1.) I recall reading that Shigeru Miyamoto didn't support this and
2.) if it were true, then Mario would be as old as Cranky

Still, continuity is pretty loose when it comes to the Mario games.

Super WaluigiWare said:
I doubt that the 3DS can support THAT many characters. Maybe when you remove the Babies and the Mii, I suppose...
'

D':

Mario Kart Double Dash roster I vote for

well really it depends on how many dsi can support, if it can only support a few i guess its a (dissapointing) mk ds roster but if it can support lots then it could be wii roster but bigger!

Maybe a little bit more than Double Dash. I just want the exact Double Dash roster with some characters added in.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Maybe a little bit more than Double Dash. I just want the exact Double Dash roster with some characters added in.
Yeah, I miss Petey :'( Dry Bowser, Baby Peach, and Baby Daisy should not make the cut.

Lily x said:
well, wario and waluigi are in it before the game is designed
I'm just sick of them. They are not even Mario characters really.

well, the chance of them not being in it is about the same probobility that lets say sonic being in it, aka close to 0

drseaweed said:
Lily x said:
well, wario and waluigi are in it before the game is designed
I'm just sick of them. They are not even Mario characters really.
How? Wario is playable in a few non-spinoffs. Waluigi is the villain in Mario DDR (I think) and they appear in spinoffs.

Back