Mario Kart 3DS

Marioguy1 said:
:O

But I like the chump chimp :(

He's a monkey, how could you not like him?
He was S.P.A.M

Just a wasted character space that could've been used for boss battles instead such as fighting Kingfin in Slimy Spring instead of his damn challenge.

I'd like this roster for Mario Kart 3DS:

Small:

1) Toad
2) Toadette (*)
3) Koopa Troopa
4) Paratroopa (*)
5) Baby Mario
6) Baby Luigi (*)
7) Baby Peach
8 ) Baby Daisy (*)
9) Dry Bones (*)
10) Shy Guy

Medium:

11) Mario
12) Luigi
13) Peach
14) Daisy (*)
15) Yoshi
16) Birdo (*)
17) Diddy Kong (*)
18 ) Bowser Jr. (*)
19) Donkey Kong Jr. (*)
20) Hammer Bro.

Large:

21) Wario
22) Waluigi
23) Rosalina (*)
24) Lubba (*)
25) Donkey Kong
26) Funky Kong
27) Bowser
28 ) Dry Bowser (*)
29) Petey Piranha (*)
30) King Boo (*)

(*) Means unlockable.

Once you have unlocked every single character, you unlock the Double Dash mode, the teams being these:

1) Mario - Luigi
2) Peach - Daisy
3) Yoshi - Birdo
4) Baby Mario - Baby Luigi
5) Baby Peach - Baby Daisy
6) Toad - Toadette
7) Rosalina - Lubba
8 ) Koopa Troopa - Paratroopa
9) Donkey Kong - Donkey Kong Jr.
10) Funky Kong - Diddy Kong
11) Wario - Waluigi
12) Bowser - Bowser Jr.
13) Dry Bowser - Dry Bones
14) Hammer Bro. - Shy Guy
15) Petey Piranha - King Boo

15 racers per race. And of course, you could mix characters and teams just like in Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Donkey Kong Jr. would be a nice addition since he needs to make a comeback to the series, he was playable in the Mario Kart series even before his father and his last appearance as a playable character was 10 years ago in Mario Tennis. And it's better than adding one of the million existing Kongs like Tiny or Dixie.

Lubba would be good since Rosalina needs a partner and well, he was pretty "important" in Super Mario Galaxy 2. And it's better than creating a random character.

Paratroopa and Petey Piranha need to be back and Shy Guy has to be a permanent playable character. About Hammer Bro., well, he has become an important enemy in the series and he was playable in Mario Party 8, Mario Strikers Charged, Super Mario Strikers, Mario Superstar Baseball and Mario Super Sluggers.

Lubba O_O

I would not like to see that thing appear in a racing game, maybe Polari, maybe Luma, but not Lubba.

And The Chimp would be fine :D

He's an awesome blue monkey :eek:

Well, I hated Lubba too, mostly because of his voice and the stupid comments he made. But hey, he's an already existing character, and he would perfectly fit as Rosalina's partner. A Luma is just TOO small.

Or would you rather take the risk of letting Nintendo create another shallow, useless character like Waluigi or Toadette?!

Assuming that all Mario Kart ds characters barring R.O.B. will return for sure, I want Toadette, Birdo and (King) Boo (bowser jr. is ok too, but no neccesity in my eyes) to return from the wii, and Kamek as a new playable character. Kamek needs more love.

FMGBASKFH said:
Well, I hated Lubba too, mostly because of his voice and the stupid comments he made. But hey, he's an already existing character, and he would perfectly fit as Rosalina's partner. A Luma is just TOO small.

Or would you rather take the risk of letting Nintendo create another shallow, useless character like Waluigi or Toadette?!
Ya, next Mario Tennis, Rosalina and Lubba :D

Marioguy1 said:
FMGBASKFH said:

Ya, next Mario Tennis, Rosalina and Lubba :D
Yes, they should do this and make Lubba the ball

rosalina should be in every single mario kart from now on
does the 3ds have differant games?that would suck cus that means ridding my pink dsi what i am sending this through!

Did... Did you just ask if Nintendo's new handheld console will have new games?

Back