should rosalina be in another game- and what game!

should rosalina be in another game- and what game!

• no game

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • mario kart(whatever console)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • mario party

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • super mario girls

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • other (pls specify)

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
If Rosalina should be in another game:

poster2.jpg

That's all.

FMGBASKFH said:
Rosalina is NOT heavy people, SHE'S LARGE!!
We already resolved that so stay on topic and stop using a blue glow to your words, it's getting annoying

Rosalina should be in the next Mario baseball game! Along with plenty of other Mario characters Nintendo's neglected to include over the years.

...Like Professor E. Gadd! Remember him?

Smashgoom202 said:
Rosalina should be in the next Mario baseball game! Along with plenty of other Mario characters Nintendo's neglected to include over the years.

I agree with you on that except for the Prof. E. Gadd part because he is LITERALLY not athletic material

E. Gadd's an aging old man that can barely run around with his little vacuum cleaner anymore. How the heck do you expect him to play SPORTS?!

C.C. said:
Smashgoom202 said:

I agree with you on that except for the Prof. E. Gadd part because he is LITERALLY not athletic material
Neither is Toadsworth, as far as I'm concerned. And yet I managed to get a home run with him.

If I can managed to hit a home run with someone who needs (or maybe he doesn't) a walking stick, then I'm pretty sure that the Prof. can cook up something.

No offense, but that would be a bit cheesey. Well, at least the title 'Princess Power'. If all of the princesses appear in a game together, which seems fairly unlikely, it would probably be called 'Super Princesses' or something like that.

it would be simular to nsmbw but with peach daisy rosalina and toadette saving mario,luigi,lubba and toad

MrConcreteDonkey said:
No offense, but that would be a bit cheesey. Well, at least the title 'Princess Power'. If all of the princesses appear in a game together, which seems fairly unlikely, it would probably be called 'Super Princesses' or something like that.
http://h1.ripway.com/boodestroyer/Princess%20Power.rtf

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Super Princesses is much more cheesey than Princess Power. :P

Smashgoom202 said:
C.C. said:
Smashgoom202 said:

Neither is Toadsworth, as far as I'm concerned. And yet I managed to get a home run with him.

If I can managed to hit a home run with someone who needs (or maybe he doesn't) a walking stick, then I'm pretty sure that the Prof. can cook up something.
Well it was stupid for them to put him in MSB, but I was ok with it when MSS was out because they nerfed him up so much (his pitches are slow and annoying now)

Super WaluigiWare said:
He probably doesn't run very fast.
Actually for some reason he is actually medium speed but is slowed down in MSS

Smashgoom202 said:
:bowser: :wario: :dk:

Also, Pianta, King K. Rool, Petey Piranha, etc.
SmashGoom, just because they can't run fast doesn't mean they're not athletic. All of them are very strong characters so they are athletic material.

Lily x said:
rosalina should be in a princess power game
Stay on topic, there's already a thread for what you're talking about.

Regardless, I still stand by seeing E. Gadd in a Mario baseball game. I remember when E. Gadd tried to suck up that Gold Ghost near the beginning of Luigi's Mansion. I thought he did alright at first...

But whatever, this isn't about him this is about Rosalina. Have her appear in spin-offs like everyone else, is basically what I'm saying.

Smashgoom202 said:
Regardless, I still stand by seeing E. Gadd in a Mario baseball game. I remember when E. Gadd tried to suck up that Gold Ghost near the beginning of Luigi's Mansion. I thought he did alright at first...

But whatever, this isn't about him this is about Rosalina. Have her appear in spin-offs like everyone else, is basically what I'm saying.
Per

Back