should rosalina be in another game- and what game!

should rosalina be in another game- and what game!

• no game

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • mario kart(whatever console)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • mario party

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • super mario girls

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • other (pls specify)

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
i want to see her in spinoffs

ok i just hate the idea of her being unused,for me she is better than peach and daisy combined!

she has had a break, she wasnt in winter games,sluggers and only a minor role in galaxy2, she should be a spinnoff regular like daisy and galaxy in my opinion

If I have to be honest, I think the only reason they put her in Mario Kart Wii was to promote Galaxy. 'Cause you know, Dry Bowser's also in there, and he's probably just there to promote New Super Mario Bros.

promote??
well I have said my opinion and i cant force anyone into anything so.............................................BANG!
LOL

WaluigiWare said:
If I have to be honest, I think the only reason they put her in Mario Kart Wii was to promote Galaxy. 'Cause you know, Dry Bowser's also in there, and he's probably just there to promote New Super Mario Bros.

Even if that truly is the case, it's just plain stupid to abandon those two.

the only reason she was in mario kart was proboly to promote galaxy, like dry bowser was in to promote new super mario broseven if that is the reason its plain silly to abandon those 2
ditto
rosalina 4 all mario kart games

NO MORE ROSALINA

Rosalina '4' no more games. :P

Rosalina was just there to promote Galaxy, but Dry Bowser FTW! Why would he be advertising NSMB when more or less everyone who wanted it already had it...and shouldn't've known about him anyway. Rosalina should just be a brief cameo because the only place she should stay is in that Comet Observatory. Not in a kart. I mean, you can tell they needed more characters when they put her in-why was she a heavy character? And the Luma is floating around her, so can't count as any weight.

Well, my theory about Rosalina in Mario Kart is that they ran out of large characters and desperatly had to find one (though why they didn't use Petey I will never know...).

Him and ROB were the only 2 left out, and everyone loves Petey.

Re: NO MORE ROSALINA

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Rosalina '4' no more games. :P

Rosalina was just there to promote Galaxy, but Dry Bowser FTW! Why would he be advertising NSMB when more or less everyone who wanted it already had it...and shouldn't've known about him anyway. Rosalina should just be a brief cameo because the only place she should stay is in that Comet Observatory. Not in a kart. I mean, you can tell they needed more characters when they put her in-why was she a heavy character? And the Luma is floating around her, so can't count as any weight.

Rosalina is NOT a heavyweight, just like Waluigi (who is middleweight in Double Dash!!). However, they're both quite tall, which is why they're portrayed as large-sized racers in MK Wii. Now don't be asking why King Boo is a heavyweight in Double Dash!!, and a large-sized racer in MK Wii, since he's obviously bigger than normal Boos.

I know, I don't think of Rosalina as the kart-racing type either... much less the motorbike-racing type.

And Rosalina golfing? ... NO.

WaluigiWare said:
I know, I don't think of Rosalina as the kart-racing type either... much less the motorbike-racing type.

Then I take it that Peach and Daisy aren't exactly kart-racing types either, since like Rosalina, they're wearing dresses while driving.

MnSG said:
WaluigiWare said:

Then I take it that Peach and Daisy aren't exactly kart-racing types either, since like Rosalina, they're wearing dresses while driving.
No, I can see Peach as the type to an extent, and Daisy even more-so.

MnSG said:
FMGBASKFH said:
I think she would look good in Mario Golf...

The problem would be her sports outfit. I have my hunch on what it might look like, which I've stated on an earlier post.

http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=8335.msg230528#msg230528
Why the hell are you worried about her sports outfit? It should be just another generic version Peach's with a Rosalina color and theme. But the user who said it should look similar to White Mages is not a bad idea.

WaluigiWare said:
MnSG said:
WaluigiWare said:

No, I can see Peach as the type to an extent, and Daisy even more-so.
This is quite a stupid argument to talk about, but I do get the Daisy part. Anyways, WalugiWare, did you say that because Rosalina is too gentle and kind to be competative?

Rosalina isn´ as competitive as the rest of the Mario cast is, true, but she´s toog ood of a character to let her die. I mean, even if she started as a plot-necessary npc, she has appeared in three games, being playable in one of them, and has gained a considerable fanbase.

I know some people dislike her, but these people can simply not choose her. If she doesn´t appear, people who like her are forced not to choose her. This applies to every character, so I´d rather have a game whti a bunch of characters so everyone can pick his/her favourite, than a reduced cast which excludes characters that some people might like. If a character you dislike is in the game, simply do not pick him/her.

Also, we need more female heavyweights. The closest we came to that is Petey Piranha, which is considered male in the english versions (therefore taken as canon by everyone) and it´s an ugly ass monster, despite how muchs I like it: Rosalina could be the first reasonable heavyweight, in that she fits in that category simply because she is tall, not because she is fat or ugly, which are traits commonly associated with heavyness. Why can´t a heavy person look good? Rosalina sure does.

Easmo said:
Rosalina isn´ as competitive as the rest of the Mario cast is, true, but she´s toog ood of a character to let her die. I mean, even if she started as a plot-necessary npc, she has appeared in three games, being playable in one of them, and has gained a considerable fanbase.

I know some people dislike her, but these people can simply not choose her. If she doesn´t appear, people who like her are forced not to choose her. This applies to every character, so I´d rather have a game whti a bunch of characters so everyone can pick his/her favourite, than a reduced cast which excludes characters that some people might like. If a character you dislike is in the game, simply do not pick him/her.

Also, we need more female heavyweights. The closest we came to that is Petey Piranha, which is considered male in the english versions (therefore taken as canon by everyone) and it´s an ugly ass monster, despite how muchs I like it: Rosalina could be the first reasonable heavyweight, in that she fits in that category simply because she is tall, not because she is fat or ugly, which are traits commonly associated with heavyness. Why can´t a heavy person look good? Rosalina sure does.
I do in fact agree with that. Now that's something everybody could agree on, right everybody

Back