should rosalina be in another game- and what game!

should rosalina be in another game- and what game!

• no game

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • mario kart(whatever console)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • mario party

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • super mario girls

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • other (pls specify)

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Super WaluigiWare said:
It is possible, but I wouldn't get your hopes up too high.
per yet again

yeah, for ,mkwii i wasnt bothered, cus i still liked peach, but in winter games i wanted her and she wasnt in it thats weird very weird....

Not really. Bowser Jr. and DK are much mainer characters than Rosalina. She's just above Lubba, and he's not too high.

tbh i want a big character roster so (nearly) everyones fave character is playable, well if not rosalina i guess its toadette or bowser jr

and mario kart wii worked! well with everyone i knew, lots of people i know used rosalina,birdo,dry bowser and the other suprise characters, and then along came winter games and oh... i did expect 2/4 more chacters

But they made one critical mistake: No Petey Piranha or Paratroopa.

Is it me or does Nintendo dislike people whose names begin with P. I mean, Peach is always getting kidnapped and those 2 weren't in Mario Kart Wii.

yeah paratroopas cool, but really he is a fancy koopa
petey would have rocked:his signiture kart would be the pirana prowler

I do like Paratroopas better than the regular Koopa Troopas... even if people only want to think of them as red for some reason.

yeah, petey should have been in it, but maybe paratroppa wasnt in it due to koopa troopa

...I don't particularly care for her, so no game would do me fine.

PLS PUT HER IN A GAME! if not i might find my new fave character being bowser jr and making this topic again but about bowser jr
my opinion about the character rosters
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
LESS.....SUCKS!

Lily x said:
PLS PUT HER IN A GAME! if not i might find my new fave character being bowser jr and making this topic again but about bowser jr
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
LESS.....SUCKS!

Take it easy there, because I don't want a repeat of the argument that I saw weeks ago.

MnSG said:
Lily x said:
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
LESS.....SUCKS!

Take it easy there, because I don't want a repeat of the argument that I saw weeks ago.
Ah yes....good times...good times...

yeah... like on the other post 'are you on team daisy or team rosalina, you decide!' ahh it was awsome being the crazy kid of team rosalina... 'appy days

A special character in Mario Party, like if you land on a happening square you get teleported to the Comet Observatory and fifty stars or something.Well, maybe not that many! ;)

Zoycite said:
Yo, drseaweed, I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but Rudnicki was the greatest troll of all time. OF ALL TIME!
Seriously, though. How do you know for sure that's him? Is it because this person's username is similar to his "The Evil Guy" username? It may very well be a conicidence. If that was Doctorseaweed, he probably would have blown his cover already, by putting the Luigi emoticon in a spoiler tag.

Back