should rosalina be in another game- and what game!

should rosalina be in another game- and what game!

• no game

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • mario kart(whatever console)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • mario party

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • super mario girls

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • other (pls specify)

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
No, I disagree with it all. :mad:

Lol, just kidding.

Easmo said:
Also, we need more female heavyweights. The closest we came to that is Petey Piranha, which is considered male in the english versions (therefore taken as canon by everyone) and it´s an ugly ass monster, despite how muchs I like it: Rosalina could be the first reasonable heavyweight, in that she fits in that category simply because she is tall, not because she is fat or ugly, which are traits commonly associated with heavyness. Why can´t a heavy person look good? Rosalina sure does.

Technically, Rosalina does not qualify for being a heavyweight, just like Waluigi; they're both middleweight, while being unusually tall for their weight class. Basically, only 6 of the 8 large-racers in Mario Kart Wii qualify for being heavyweights.

If desperate for any heavyweight female characters, there's always Queen Bean and Elder Princess Shroob, since they fit the heavyweight bill quite easily.

MnSG said:
Easmo said:
Also, we need more female heavyweights. The closest we came to that is Petey Piranha, which is considered male in the english versions (therefore taken as canon by everyone) and it´s an ugly ass monster, despite how muchs I like it: Rosalina could be the first reasonable heavyweight, in that she fits in that category simply because she is tall, not because she is fat or ugly, which are traits commonly associated with heavyness. Why can´t a heavy person look good? Rosalina sure does.

Technically, Rosalina does not qualify for being a heavyweight, just like Waluigi; they're both middleweight, while being unusually tall for their weight class. Basically, only 6 of the 8 large-racers in Mario Kart Wii qualify for being heavyweights.

If desperate for any heavyweight female characters, there's always Queen Bean and Elder Princess Shroob, since they fit the heavyweight bill quite easily.

I don´t understand why everyone is so against Rosalina being heavy. She IS heavy, because of her size. One doesn´t need to be fat and ugly to be heavyweights like the examples you mentioned. Besides, those are RPG characters, so, other than a cameo here and there, they won´t get much more role outisde their games.

Also, it should be notd that characters can change weight class, depending on comparisons, like Yoshi or Link in the Smash series, who started as somewhat heavy characters but fell down to middleweight in comparison with monsters like Ganon or Dedede, and the same applies to Bowser Jr and Diddy, who in MK Wii are now middle because there are a lot of smaller people than them.

Waluigi being heavy in MK Wii sure was odd, but they probably put him there because he is so tall that he hardly fits in the medium cars, despite his skiny-ness.

And, weight issues aside, my point is that Rosalina should be kept in the Mario series, be it on more platforming games, or in sports games, I don´t care as long as she´s still there.

I'm pretty sure Waluigi was made a heavy-weight because of his unusual height and long limbs. After all, look at him compared to Luigi in my Signature.

Rosalina truly does look like she's taller and has a heavier dress than Peach and Daisy.

WaluigiWare said:
I'm pretty sure Waluigi was made a heavy-weight because of his unusual height and long limbs. After all, look at him compared to Luigi in my Signature.

Rosalina truly does look like she's taller and has a heavier dress than Peach and Daisy.

I would've thought that Rosalina's dress would be lighter than that of Peach's dress and Daisy's dress, mainly because it's a completely different kind of dress.

Easmo said:
Also, it should be notd that characters can change weight class, depending on comparisons, like Yoshi or Link in the Smash series, who started as somewhat heavy characters but fell down to middleweight in comparison with monsters like Ganon or Dedede, and the same applies to Bowser Jr and Diddy, who in MK Wii are now middle because there are a lot of smaller people than them.

Well, Bowser Jr. is older than he was in Double Dash!!, so the weight increase was to be expected. This does apply to Diddy as well.

Regarding Smash Bros. weights, frankly it doesn't make sense how Marth, Roy, and Mewtwo are lighter than Peach and Zelda in SSB Melee. And it's just plain weird how Solid Snake is the third heaviest fighter in Brawl. Ganondorf's weight is understandable, due to his armor, and Link does have his equipment. Basically, Smash Bros.'s weight chart is just way out of whack for certain characters.

WaluigiWare said:
Doesn't Snake have all that gear and weapons and stuff weighing him down?

He does, but I never pictured Solid Snake being THAT heavy. Slightly heavier than Link, but lighter than Ganondorf was what I was thinking.

LOOK IF SHE IS IN SPINOFFS PEOPLE WHO LIKE HER USE HER AND PEOPLE WHO DONT IGNORE/DONT UNLOCK HER BUT IF SHE ISNT FANS CANT USE HER JUST SO HATERS DONT HAVE TO LOOK AT HER FACE ON THE CHARACTER SELECTION BOARD SO GET OVER IT!!!!

MrConcreteDonkey said:
NO MORE ROSALINA unless it's Galaxy 3.

Lily x said:
LOOK IF SHE IS IN SPINOFFS PEOPLE WHO LIKE HER USE HER AND PEOPLE WHO DONT IGNORE/DONT UNLOCK HER BUT IF SHE ISNT FANS CANT USE HER JUST SO HATERS DONT HAVE TO LOOK AT HER FACE ON THE CHARACTER SELECTION BOARD SO GET OVER IT!!!!

Okay, okay, break this argument up. Seriously, it's getting old, and annoying as well.

MnSG said:
WaluigiWare said:

Mario Kart Wii doesn't classify their characters by weight. It's by size. What does Standard Kart S mean? Standard Kart Small.

Anyway, Rosalina should make way more appearances than 3. Why wasn't she in Super Sluggers? That nearly makes no sense.

I would love it if Rosalina did appear in some more games, but it's pretty understandable if she doesn't show up in anything outside of a few spinoffs. I kind of have a hard time seeing her in one of the sports games, but hey, it might happen.

But what I'm wondering, is some are saying she's just going to stay in the Galaxy series in the future. There are going to be more Galaxy games? I thought it was done :O

museforsale said:
I would love it if Rosalina did appear in some more games, but it's pretty understandable if she doesn't show up in anything outside of a few spinoffs. I kind of have a hard time seeing her in one of the sports games, but hey, it might happen.

But what I'm wondering, is some are saying she's just going to stay in the Galaxy series in the future. There are going to be more Galaxy games? I thought it was done :O

Regarding your last sentence, hopefully not. I want something non-space related now.

I want to see Rosalina in more spin-offs, even if she's not my most favorite character. Super Mario Galaxy is underrepresented compared to Super Mario Sunshine.

If Rosalina is going to appear in another 3D Mario adventure, make it the micro world, not the macro.

Mario hopping on atoms and causing binary fission would be interesting.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Mario hopping on atoms and causing binary fission would be interesting.

Or binary fusion which is more powerful than binary fission

I just thought it would be cool to be hoping from atom to atom and avoiding germs. Mario wasn't exactly a space person either.

Back