should rosalina be in another game- and what game!

should rosalina be in another game- and what game!

• no game

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • mario kart(whatever console)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • mario party

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • super mario girls

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • other (pls specify)

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
I am certain she will not appear in another Mario main game unless it's in the SMG series.

Oaktown Mojo said:
Marioguy1 said:
I am certain she will not appear in another Mario main game unless it's in the SMG series.

Absolutely. She'll be all over spin-offs, though.
Yeah, I doubt Nintendo would use her in a different mainstream game, but they will not completely throw her away since they told about her backstory and all of that stuff.

Rosalina should be in every spinoff from now on. A hundred times better than the shit we got out of Sunshine.

One thing is for certain though...

If Rosalina is going to return in another mainstream title, she needs a much bigger role than what she had in SMG 2.

Yeah. Cosmic Spirit was meh, and Lubba was hella annoying.

Not to mention Rosalina's a damn bit better-looking than a fatass Luma.

Um...I hope you don't mean that she should leave the SMG series...

Anyways, if you mean in spin-offs, I think she has pottential in other spin-offs, not necessarily Mario Party but the other ones would go well with her as an unlockable character.

Marioguy1 said:
Um...I hope you don't mean that she should leave the SMG series...

Anyways, if you mean in spin-offs, I think she has pottential in other spin-offs, not necessarily Mario Party but the other ones would go well with her as an unlockable character.
Yes, I meant that.

yeah she would do well in msm i would buy it sooner because she wasent in winter games i bought the game 3 months later than if she was in it

I'm sure that she will probably come in the mario spinoffs perhaps as an unlockable character. Her only other appearances in the mainstream games should really only be in the Mario galaxy games as she seems more fitting in those types of games.

Propeller Toad said:
I'm sure that she will probably come in the mario spinoffs perhaps as an unlockable character. Her only other appearances in the mainstream games should really only be in the Mario galaxy games as she seems more fitting in those types of games.

I often wonder about what Rosalina's sports outfit would be like. My guess would be that her sports outfit will highly resemble the White Mage's outfit from Mario Hoops, but without the hood. She'll still be wearing shorts under that outfit of course. Regarding footwear, like the White Mage, Rosalina keeps her high heels.

Spin-off games sure, but otherwise keep her in Galaxy only. And I don't want to see her as the major character in a Galaxy game again, as it'd feel too similar to SMG1.

I'd like to see Rosalina in a sports game. Hopefully she'll be in Mario Sports Mix. I imagine her sports outfit would be the same as Daisy's or Peach's, but with a teal scheme.

On another note, this forum needs a Rosalina emote.

WaluigiWare said:
Spin-off games sure, but otherwise keep her in Galaxy only. And I don't want to see her as the major character in a Galaxy game again, as it'd feel too similar to SMG1.

Unlike you, I actually want her to have a major role again. SMG 2 was a major disappointment for Rosalina, as she's over 9000x better than that obese Luma, Lubba.

Basically, screw Lubba, and make HIM the minor character next time.

I don't know, I think it'd be more creative to have a different character in each game. It keeps them fresh, IMO.

Also, shut up about Lubba. Personally, I think he's an awesome character.

i wanted her in mario and sonic at the winter games, she would have been my fave character, but hopefully she is in sports mix

No, I'd rather see more retro stuff. Rosalina just should stay in Galaxy. I dislike Rosalina and hope she appears as a NPC, if she does have to appear.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
No, I'd rather see more retro stuff. Rosalina just should stay in Galaxy. I dislike Rosalina and hope she appears as a NPC, if she does have to appear.
I agree. Well, not about disliking Rosalina, but about her staying an NPC and staying in Galaxy.

Back