Mario Sports Mix

Yeah more Mario series characters would be better. It's pretty sad to see that the DS version even had more characters than this. At the moment, we only got the basic default roster of Mario hoops + Bowser and Toad for the Mario characters. However, hopefully they made the gameplay more fun in exchange.

Hey guys, um please don't get mad at me or anything, but the last character is rumored to be the Dragon Qwest silme due to Dragon Qwest being in the copyright. How will he/she/it play he/she/it doesn't have any arms?!

How does a Goomba play Baseball with no arms?

Ok, guys I just had an idea. Who said that there aren't other unlockable players in the game? Maybe the FF characters aren't unlockable, but they are generic like the standard Mario characters in the game, but they weren't visible in the website just to surprise the fans. For instance, I just went to the official Mario Kart Wii and it only has 12 of the 24 characters.

I mean, why would they put unlockable players on their website before the release of the game? Everything's open.

FunkyKong84 said:
Ok, guys I just had an idea. Who said that there aren't other unlockable players in the game? Maybe the FF characters aren't unlockable, but they are generic like the standard Mario characters in the game, but they weren't visible in the website just to surprise the fans. For instance, I just went to the official Mario Kart Wii and it only has 12 of the 24 characters.

I mean, why would they put unlockable players on their website before the release of the game? Everything's open.

Interesting theory, but it is highly doubtful that the Final Fantasy characters will be starters. Just think about Solid Snake and Sonic from Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

I think that they are going to be in the standard roster, but it's also possible that they have to be unlocked. The point is it would be very weird if there aren't any other unlockable players and if there are, why would they reveal them right now? We 'll have to wait until November 25.

Look at that. Square messed it up again. :(

Last slot is for Geno.

FunkyKong84 said:

Per.

E-102 γ said:
Look at that. Square messed it up again. :(

Last slot is for Geno.

Doubt it. Chocobo might be possible though, considering that most of the extra characters are from the Final Fantasy series.

OR just have another Mario Character

That would be nice, but it would be odd to have them reveal the last character as a Mario character. I mean why would they do it so late? It's probably some character that we're totally not expecting.

why wont you people beleive me

its geno lol

Seriously guys, why would they leave this character to the last minute?

we have to think logicly, they are in the tricky catergory, it could be a ff character,this geno person you speak of, a mario character or somthing compleatly differant. btw the only mario charactrs I feel fit in the tricky catergory are rosalina or king boo

E-102 γ said:
why wont you people beleive me

its geno lol

Seriously guys, why would they leave this character to the last minute?

Look, there's no guarantee that the last character is Geno.

yes, tbh nintendo well and truly fucked up, If they want to put character from other fanchases they have to have mario characters to unlock as well...

Back