Donkey Kong Country Returns

So is 25m and Crocomire's skull from Super Metroid.

I can't play for 3 days and I'm on the last level before Tiki Tong!
So close, yet so far!

QuizmoManiac said:
I can't play for 3 days and I'm on the last level before Tiki Tong!
So close, yet so far!

Never give up the fight. I'm sure that you can pull it off with the right timing. Of course, there was one obstacle that always ended up costing me a heart (not good, especially when Mirror Mode is considered).

I haven't fought Tiki Tong, but I am on the level right before him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b2gQno0_Gc

Two best friends play DKCR in co-op. Hilarious video.

I've got a little over "150%" of the game done by now. I don't have much to say, but 6-K might prevent me from finishing it.

I had more trouble with 4-K. You can die on every part of that level, while in 6-K it's only the electrical bat you have to be careful of.

That's basically the hard part. I also have some trouble with the other enemies. Oh, and I have yet to find the last few puzzle pieces.

FunkyKong84 said:
I had more trouble with 4-K. You can die on every part of that level, while in 6-K it's only the electrical bat you have to be careful of.

There's also those indestructible wasps that chase you around that you need to watch out for.

As for Time Attack, I've gotten gold medals in all of the silhouette levels, most of the rocket ones, The Mole Train, and Muncher Marathon.

Beat Tiki Tong a while ago. Took a while, about 50 lives because I couldn't get the timing right on the last hit and then got hit from being impatient.

Back