The official name change announcement thread

DragonFreak please.

I'd like to be, Roserade the Real Bombchu please. Thank you in advanced.

I'm overhauling my theme. Can I please be Baby Man? thanks :babymario:

If you see my signature, that's my new name

BabyMarioInIce

Because "BabyMarioOnIce" gives you the image of Baby Mario floating away on an ice float

"BabyMarioInIce" however, gives you the image of Baby Mario frozen, so that means he's in a tortured state of mind similar to BabyLuigiOnFire.

Also, the change to Baby Mario? I just wanna see how it's like to be themed after my favorite character's brother, who I also happen to dearly like as well.

Baby Man said:
Because "BabyMarioOnIce" gives you the image of Baby Mario floating away on an ice float

"BabyMarioInIce" however, gives you the image of Baby Mario frozen, so that means he's in a tortured state of mind similar to BabyLuigiOnFire.

Also, the change to Baby Mario? I just wanna see how it's like to be themed after my favorite character's brother, who I also happen to dearly like as well.
whatever you say blof

Magikrazy said:
Number Not One, please.

Edit: nevermind, I'll stay Magikrazy.

You better not change your name to one of Baby Luigi's quotes you damn imposter

Lumastar said:
Yoshi K said:
I think my month's up now.

Meloetta, please. Thank you in advance.
Yes! Now we can finally make some progress in the "Count Until Someone With Yoshi in Their Username Posts" thread!
Just wait till my month's over.

Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
Lumastar said:
Yoshi K said:
I think my month's up now.

Meloetta, please. Thank you in advance.
Yes! Now we can finally make some progress in the "Count Until Someone With Yoshi in Their Username Posts" thread!
Just wait till my month's over.
Will it be Yoshi Egg Bombchu?

Back