The official name change announcement thread

You're welcome.

In normal typography it's used to allow line-breaks within words, but it's also used to make things be different than what they look like.

Captain GBAToad :toad:

Thanks!

Is there any thread that tells you when your wait time is up? I regret changing my name and wanna change it to Espeon but I probably still have to wait. :(

Princess Rosalina said:
Is there any thread that tells you when your wait time is up? I regret changing my name and wanna change it to Espeon but I probably still have to wait. :(
It's a question of looking when in this thread you last requested a new name, which in your case was on 18 June. So you have to wait until 18 July.

Too Bad. Waluigi Time. said:
That One Weird Dude Who Plays Mario And Eats Big Macs All Day please.

Doesn't fit.

That One Weird Dude Who Plays Mario And Eats Big Macs All Da is all that fits so basically you're one character over the limit.

Here I am again with Unicode replacement possibilities and stuff.

There are characters that consist of two vertical bars next to each other, which can make the two L's one character.
They differ a bit in height though, so some may be less fit than others.

Bold Normal
A‖A‖

AⅡ
AⅡ

A∥
A∥

A║
A║

It differs per font which one is the best. The third works good with the forum font as viewed on my PC, however may look different on other devices.

Another option could be replacing "at" with "@".

Mudkip pls.

Super Luigi World said:
May I please be Super Luigi World again?

unrelated, but due to taking the url of your driver license out of your sig, we cannot level it up by clicking on it.

Back