The official name change announcement thread

Lumastar said:
Yoshi K said:
I think my month's up now.

Meloetta, please. Thank you in advance.
Yes! Now we can finally make some progress in the "Count Until Someone With Yoshi in Their Username Posts" thread!
That's not true, my username will still be Yoshi K, even if my display name is different. :3

Since it's like 12:30am here, can I change my name to Diantha? it was kinda a mindless junk thread thing i made someone change my name i think it was cirdec

When time comes, Half Princess Gabby

Princess Rosalina said:
Since it's like 12:30am here, can I change my name to Diantha? it was kinda a mindless junk thread thing i made someone change my name i think it was cirdec
It was.
Yoshi K said:
Lumastar said:
Yoshi K said:
I think my month's up now.

Meloetta, please. Thank you in advance.
Yes! Now we can finally make some progress in the "Count Until Someone With Yoshi in Their Username Posts" thread!
That's not true, my username will still be Yoshi K, even if my display name is different. :3
Dang it!

Princess Rosalina said:
EDIT: yay! Thanks so much!

You know what, let's be SiFi again. I don't just mean me this time. Everyone should be SiFi, but mostly me.

Isn't that another word for syphilis? Or at least closer to that word than "SiFi" would be?

I don't know if I'm being impatient here or if I just wasn't being clear, but I really do want my name changed back to SiFi.

Jim's Now a Blind Cave Salamander! said:
I don't know if I'm being impatient here or if I just wasn't being clear, but I really do want my name changed back to SiFi.
don't you want to bold your name or anything
they may include the period whether you like it or not

Wow is that a thing they do. I guess I'll just have SiFi

NEXandGBX said:
If you mean your name change by "blow up," you need to wait until August 10th, as you just registered July 10th
Still gotta wait.

Back