The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

BMB DON'T GO!!!!!!!

Remember when I almost left? You kept me here. Let me do the same for you! This place won't be the same. I'll miss you, but hopefully you come back!

He says that he'll eventually come back, apparently.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Back from my trip to a dubiously inactive volcano.
it's a dippy

Welcome back, man. Good to have you here again. :) Did ya have fun, even with sleepy volcanoes?

also i remembered that it's anzac day aren't you proud of meeeee

I slept a lot. I know that. Also took some pictures of wild emus. Will probably upload them when I figure out how this camera works.

(I am proud, although I spent most of Anzac Day fighting with me mum over the radio, since apparently Elton John's music is too heavy for her)

I'll probably be gone this weekend. Starting Saturday, no idea whether I'll have internet access where I'm going, so I just thought I should let you know.

Crocodile Dippy said:
I slept a lot. I know that. Also took some pictures of wild emus. Will probably upload them when I figure out how this camera works.
Cool beans. I'd be happy to see some pictures of those emus.

Crocodile Dippy said:
(I am proud, although I spent most of Anzac Day fighting with me mum over the radio, since apparently Elton John's music is too heavy for her)
what

let me guess, she's more of a Michael Bolton person?

she's more of a silence sort of person

it was funny when she wouldn't stop complaining about Bob Dylan being the worst thing she's ever heard in her life solely because the lyrics were surreal, tho

Welp, looks like I'm in the hospital again due to my damn stomach's tendency of making me vomit my grub around last weekend. D:.

UltraMario said:
Welp, looks like I'm in the hospital again due to my damn stomach's tendency of making me vomit my grub around last weekend. D:.

It's not reflux, is it?

Back