The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

^ it really does

I'm leaving for Vermont today so I'll be gone for the majority of the day. I'll be back late tonight or tomorrow, seeya.

I'll be gone from tomorrow morning to Wednesday afternoon. If the place I'm staying at has wi-fi, I'll check in Tuesday night.

Not leaving, but: http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/User:Mason/Notice

I'm going through some difficulty in my life right now. I don't want to disclose too much information, but it mostly pertains to medical problems, financial situation, living expenses, job hunting, trying to get into college, and legal issues (nothing criminal). At this time, I am not planning on cancelling any projects. But combined with my real-life stress, I barely have enough time to juggle:

*Being a sysop (on Userpedia and another wiki)
*Fan Games (such as Stanley World and my Luigi Action RPG, neither of which I want to cancel)
*Sweetie Burger
*Toucan Science
*My Website
*Anton the 5th Mushketeer
*Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

"Juggling" those things would be no problem for me if I wasn't going through real-life turmoil. Right now, Anton the 5th Mushketeer and all of my fan game projects are under hiatus. Toucan Science and Sweetie Burger don't take much effort, and I want to focus my attention on Late Night with Tabuu and Mason. It would probably be much easier on me to cancel all my projects, including Late Night, but I really don't want to do that.

Lastly, I'm going to have to take a leave of absence (or resign?) from being a sysop here on Userpedia.

I wish to return when I can get my act together. I have to prioritize and put my real life problems before my online projects.

Sorry to hear that you're going through such a touch time, but good luck, and I hope to see you at full speed soon.

Good luck, Mason. It's bad to see you go, but I understand. Hope everything works out fine.

Sucks to hear that. Hope everything works out, bud.

One of out best users is taking a leave... Good luck with your life, and I hope things turn out well.

Well, I was going to mention that I'm back after a break, but this is much more important, so...

Hope you can get this stuff cleared up fast, but it's definitely good that you're putting real life ahead of this. Good luck.

limited computer access so will be a lot less active for a while.

Back