The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

If there's a bunch of people making assumptions, at least one of those assumptions are going to be the truth or something close to it. Doing all this cryptic bullshit and being evasive about it is only going to make us more suspicious about it- honestly, you're kind of pushing yourself into a corner.

Blue said:
If there's a bunch of people making assumptions, at least one of those assumptions are going to be the truth or something close to it. Doing all this cryptic bullshit and being evasive about it is only going to make us more suspicious about it- honestly, you're kind of pushing yourself into a corner.

Surprisingly, none are even close to accurate. It's best that I not share it.

*shrugs*

All I know is what Glowsquid told us on chat and what Smasher confirmed. I think I might have logs if you really need proof.

And like I said, I don't see what the big deal is... as far as I can tell, it's only a big deal because you made it one.

Dr. Javelin said:
*shrugs*

All I know is what Glowsquid told us on chat and what Smasher confirmed. I think I might have logs if you really need proof.

And like I said, I don't see what the big deal is... as far as I can tell, it's only a big deal because you made it one.

No, go ahead, show the "proof". I'm sure that it is the same thing that someone else told me it was, and what people keep on thinking it is.

Besides, Smasher has absolutely nothing to do with why I left, which I'd been deciding to do for many months now.

Fi said:
Dr. Javelin said:
b/c chat no work on mac

and i no have time on windows

I suppose I /could/ use steam...

I really don't care about if it shows the time or not; I really want to see this.
What? That was in response to me. Me and Javelin are chilling together, bro.

And from what we've seen, nobody's kept logs.

Still, though, from your track record, I don't have any reason not to believe whatever I'm told.

OH WAIT WHAT'S THIS I FOUND

3:15:02: <Glowsquid> <Anton{Hypnotoad}>: about how he's [BMB] leaving for some mysterious reason <--- oh hey Smasher, can I say why? : D : D : D
03:15:08: <Shoey> I'm gonna say yes and tell him he should ask you
03:15:11: <Anton{Hypnotoad}> I'm nosy
03:15:19: <Anton{Hypnotoad}> I assume someone hurt his feelings
03:15:24: <Shoey> Damn it now I wanna know the reason
03:15:34: <Shoey> I bet he got drafted
03:15:39: <Toadette_4evur> ew I have to wake up at 4 in the morning tomorrow dX
03:15:56: <smasher> sure?
03:16:15: <Shoey> Tell us oh wise Glowing Squid
03:16:19: <Glowsquid> oh, cool
03:16:26: <Glowsquid> anyway: the story is
03:16:46: <Glowsquid> BMB made some shroom section where SMasher is implied to be gay for Boshi and he gets blown up 2 times
03:16:56: <Shoey> ...
03:17:01: <Toadette_4evur> Glowsquid is here :O
03:17:09: <Jack_Noir> what
03:17:10: <Shoey> THIS IS ALREADY THE GREATEST STORY EVER
03:17:11: <Anton{Hypnotoad}> shh, story time
03:17:12: <Glowsquid> SMasher didn't like it and he claimed BMB didn't ask permission for him to be in that
03:17:15: <Jack_Noir> that's just...just
03:17:17: <Jack_Noir> why
03:17:21: <apocalypseArtisan> lolwtf
03:17:24: <Shoey> BMB is a tool Jack
03:17:48: <Glowsquid> BMB told the 'Shroom guys he /did/ ask for permission so they fired him for being a jackass
03:17:54: <Glowsquid> the end.
03:18:00: <Glowsquid> Thrilling ain't it.
03:18:09: <Shoey> The first part was pretty funny
03:18:18: <Anton{Hypnotoad}> did this somehow stem from BMB's inability to not take a forum game serious
03:18:20: <Jack_Noir> So, basically
03:18:24: <Jack_Noir> BMB was stupid
03:18:26: <Anton{Hypnotoad}> therefore getting incredibly butthurt at Smasher
03:18:27: <Anton{Hypnotoad}> again
03:18:29: <Jack_Noir> and resigned in disgrace
03:18:35: <Anton{Hypnotoad}> and just taking it out on smasher in this form, this time?
03:18:37: <Shoey> No Jack he got fired in disgrace
03:18:48: <Glowsquid> pretty much
03:18:51: <smasher> he did ask permission, but i still asked to be removed after i found out what happened

to clip out the commentary by everyone else, including me

Blue said:
3:15:02: <Glowsquid> <Anton{Hypnotoad}>: about how he's [BMB] leaving for some mysterious reason <--- oh hey Smasher, can I say why? : D : D : D
03:15:56: <smasher> sure?
03:16:19: <Glowsquid> oh, cool
03:16:26: <Glowsquid> anyway: the story is
03:16:46: <Glowsquid> BMB made some shroom section where SMasher is implied to be gay for Boshi and he gets blown up 2 times
03:17:12: <Glowsquid> SMasher didn't like it and he claimed BMB didn't ask permission for him to be in that
03:17:48: <Glowsquid> BMB told the 'Shroom guys he /did/ ask for permission so they fired him for being a jackass
03:17:54: <Glowsquid> the end.
03:18:00: <Glowsquid> Thrilling ain't it.
03:18:51: <smasher> he did ask permission, but i still asked to be removed after i found out what happened

So BMB wrote some stupid article about Smasher being gay, Smasher pretended that he never said that BMB could put him in the article, and BMB gets fired?

This sounds like it's getting a whole lot more complicated than it needs to be.

Hmm...just as I thought.

Hey, Glowsquid, before you assume something and spread it around, talk to the user first, or at least get the other side of the story.

Back in January, I had asked Smasher if I could include him in my Fake Interview that I was doing on Boshi. It said "sure". I didn't get to it until last month, and I did it.

I included the exploding because that's Smasher's thing - or was supposably before he "mysteriously" told me it wasn't - and the shipping thing because I thought he would lol at it, like how people ship me and Vriska.

Then, 2 days before the 'Shroom was released, MCD told me that I had to do something, because Smasher complained about it, and I asked him why he suddenly changed his mind, and he acting as though I had never asked him. Then, he stated "Even if I did, I don't like how you portray me." And I said that I could fix, and he replied "Just take me completely out of this."

And that was the end of it.

But you know, I'm sure that this jackass idiot is just rambling on, making up things because apparently I "hate" Smasher. Believe whatever you want, but I left for different matters, not relating to this.

Nabber said:
that's what I said

and you could have just left him out of this

Anyways, I'm just going to leave now - Tabuu and I have presented our evidence, and that's it. I don't really have anything to do with this, and I don't have opinions on either side, so...

While I am at it, can I please stop being personally attacked by you guys?

I'm sick and tired of getting on, and the same group of people just bully me because they have a higher status than me. I really don't know why you waste your time trying to destory some user that they already deem below dirt.

Dr. Javelin said:
(oh and before I leave - I'm not one of your detractors)

I know your not.

I will say this though. Does Rule #7 not apply to any of you, the ones that have been not only bullying me, but other users as well?

You call me a jackass, tool, stupid, worse user on the forums. Does respect for other users, no matter what, mean anything to you? Or do you just like to bully me and the other users?

I'm personally attacking you.

stop your overdramatic whingy bullshit

All I did was post logs, something I wouldn't have had to do if you had just had the common sense to tell everybody what the fuck was up yourself. Was that so fuckin' hard to say?

I'm not attacking you. Attacking you is one of those things that take "time". Time is not something I like to waste.

Especially, especially, not on you.

Blue said:

All I did was post logs, something I wouldn't have had to do if you had just had the common sense to tell everybody what the fuck was up yourself. Was that so fuckin' hard to say?

I'm not attacking you. Attacking you is one of those things that take "time". Time is not something I like to waste.

Oh no, I wasn't really talking to you.

And I wasn't talking about this one case.

Nabber said:
So BMB wrote some stupid article about Smasher being gay, Smasher pretended that he never said that BMB could put him in the article, and BMB gets fired?

Well, I don't know if Smasher pretended that but I know he told BMB to take out the Boshi part and he wouldn't. I think that's the most important part here.

Fi said:
While I am at it, can I please stop being personally attacked by you guys?

I'm sick and tired of getting on, and the same group of people just bully me because they have a higher status than me. I really don't know why you waste your time trying to destory some user that they already deem below dirt.

Don't accuse people of being gay for Boshi then.

Fi said:
I will say this though. Does Rule #7 not apply to any of you, the ones that have been not only bullying me, but other users as well?

But it's OK to call Smasher gay for Boshi.

Makes sense.

Blue said:

I'm gonna agree with Tabby here on the grounds that BMB is being completely overdramatic and completely whiny. He was also being really really fucking vague to an extent that I didn't even know was possible. What's the difficulty with giving an explanation? Jesus Dick.

Anyway, I know the mods want us back on topic, so should there be a whole separate thread for this?

Oh, it should be noted that I did send a revamped version of it where I completely took of Smasher and I did send it to MCD ASAP.

I'm only being overdramatic and whiny because how else will anyone try to stand up for what they are saying when 5 people who always agree with each other are trying to make a point by taking me down.

What's really sad is that this happens almost every other week, and not just dealing with me.

Back