The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Herr Shyguy said:
I'll be away from Friday to Sunday this weekend.

And I will be gone from tuesday to thursday this weekend

Well, I came back recently, after my computer decided to erase everything on it. Im back, finally, as you all are surely aware of by now.

I'll be going on a short holiday from Monday to Wednesday (that's Sunday to Tuesday if your country is dumb).

Farewell

I really regret saying this, but I'm leaving. I don't know if it's going to be only for awhile, or possibly indefinitely. I have my reasons, and as I much as I wish I could explain them, it would be best kept secretive. No, the reasons have nothing do with my personal life whatsoever.

My reasons are the sole reason why I'm leaving. If my reasons miraculously disappear, then I'll feel more inclined to come back. I really do wish I could stay, but...it's quite obvious that my reasons don't want me here.

I'm leaving as soon as I log off. I'll stay a little bit longer after this message, but not for much. Only really to pack up my things around here, and keep properly leave. I will miss many of you, and I hope you understand why I cannot continue enjoying your presence.

Hopefully - in the near future...we'll meet again - if you have hope. ~ Baby Mario Bloops

Re: Farewell

Sad to see you go. Are you resigning from your stories and position in the Awards committee?

Bye Baby Mario Bloops. (Maybe you should wait until Count to 100 with a twist is done)

I'm going to miss you so much, thank you for everything you did for me and supporting me through tough times. I will not forget you.

Its a shame to see you go BMB!

Fi said:
I really regret saying this, but I'm leaving. I don't know if it's going to be only for awhile, or possibly indefinitely. I have my reasons, and as I much as I wish I could explain them, it would be best kept secretive. No, the reasons have nothing do with my personal life whatsoever.

My reasons are the sole reason why I'm leaving. If my reasons miraculously disappear, then I'll feel more inclined to come back. I really do wish I could stay, but...it's quite obvious that my reasons don't want me here.

I'm leaving as soon as I log off. I'll stay a little bit longer after this message, but not for much. Only really to pack up my things around here, and keep properly leave. I will miss many of you, and I hope you understand why I cannot continue enjoying your presence.

Hopefully - in the near future...we'll meet again - if you have hope. ~ Baby Mario Bloops

tumblr_ln1nw5ftoi1qhb7sv.png

Fi said:
I really regret saying this, but I'm leaving. I don't know if it's going to be only for awhile, or possibly indefinitely.
So, uh

Is this a legit leaving thing

cause if so then I'll go edit his UP page.

Back