The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Hope you feel better soon.

Ok, bye. :,(

Goodbye, KoopaTroop.

On Monday, I'll be starting Driver's Training.
I'll be posting a whole lot less for what I believe is a month.
I'm not sure if this will affect Match Game.

Master Collision said:
I'll probably be gone this weekend. Starting Saturday, no idea whether I'll have internet access where I'm going, so I just thought I should let you know.

scratch that, I'm staying home because I'm feeling sick.

So...apparently, ever since I left, I've been unable to handle the stress of my everyday life, even though I have more freetime away from the computer. I had quite a few breakdowns here and there, and have been rather freaking out.

So...it appears that my stress-releaser is this place. My theory is that not being around you guys and having fun with you all has made me more tense and more on edge. It looks like I can't take my retirement any longer.

However, my reasons are still wanting me to not stay. I'll be back, but I highly doubt that I will really get back into the full rhythm until I feel like my reasons have settled. To be honest, I wish I could stay retired and focus more on life around me, but...I rather not make myself depressed.

Fi said:
So...it appears that my stress-releaser is this place. My theory is that not being around you guys and having fun with you all has made me more tense and more on edge. It looks like I can't take my retirement any longer.
That's it; I'm certain now. Typical Therapy is a genius idea.
Fi said:
However, my reasons are still wanting me to not stay. I'll be back, but I highly doubt that I will really get back into the full rhythm until I feel like my reasons have settled. To be honest, I wish I could stay retired and focus more on life around me, but...I rather not make myself depressed.
well, actually, glowsquid kind of told some of us in chat the other day what happened

so really if you apologize it would be better than dodging the problem

Compare Clinton and JFK. Clinton tried to cover up his failure, while Kennedy openly admitted that the Bay of Pigs was a disaster. Guess who people like more?

(also I don't see what the big deal is)

Due to increasing demand, Doctors Tabuu and Javelin will be charging double for Typical Therapy. Typical Therapy is like Therapy, only with two cynical jerks with hearts of gold to walk you through it.

Call today. We'll be waiting, you miserable nolives.

Here at Typical Therapy, we care. For your money.

Im becoming more aggresive lately, starting arguments without trying and getting frustrated. So I'm taking a couple days off of the forum until I get into a nice mood again. Also, my brothers wedding is this week so I'll be away for that.

So call it rage quit or whatever you fucking feel like, I'm not gonna be here to give a shit.

Bye, or whatever until the 6th or 7th.

EDIT: I do have to continue Mafias though, so I'll probably come back to check on those and do night roles every now and then.

[me=Jack_Noir]puts on his psychologist outfit[/me]

Actually, I've found that talking about stuff on the internet helps relieve stress. As long as you aren't going to sites like 4chan or TVTropes's community or GameFAQs, you shouldn't really have any problems. This community is really one of the best out there.
Blue said:
Due to increasing demand, Doctors Tabuu and Javelin will be charging double for Typical Therapy. Typical Therapy is like Therapy, only with two cynical jerks with hearts of gold to walk you through it.

Call today. We'll be waiting, you miserable nolives.

Here at Typical Therapy, we care. For your money.
I can't help it; I have to make a thread about this. For the lulz win.

Tabuu makes it sound like Dr. House is going to be the forum's counselor.

Dr. Javelin said:
Fi said:
well, actually, glowsquid kind of told some of us in chat the other day what happened

so really if you apologize it would be better than dodging the problem

Compare Clinton and JFK. Clinton tried to cover up his failure, while Kennedy openly admitted that the Bay of Pigs was a disaster. Guess who people like more?

(also I don't see what the big deal is)

What in the world are you talking about? No one knows the reason why I left. Besides, my reasons didn't have to do with apologizing at all.

Personally, I think what this rumor is, it needs to stop. My reason for leaving is not whatever you have been told.

Well, perhaps you shouldn't be so cryptic with "my reasons". The way you've been referring to your 'reasons' makes it sound like it's a person here, which is very likely since you said it wasn't anything with your personal life, and your constant insistence on your problem being solved by your 'reason' 'leaving' just further spurs speculation. You have no obligation to say what it is, and rumors are always bad, but, again, if you go around with cryptic half-answers, people are going to want to know the rest.

Hypnotoad said:
Well, perhaps you shouldn't be so cryptic with "my reasons". The way you've been referring to your 'reasons' makes it sound like it's a person here, which is very likely since you said it wasn't anything with your personal life, and your constant insistence on your problem being solved by your 'reason' 'leaving' just further spurs speculation. You have no obligation to say what it is, and rumors are always bad, but, again, if you go around with cryptic half-answers, people are going to want to know the rest.

Because...people wouldn't understand, and that was the best I could do without trying to further confuse everyone, as well as saving me over an hour of explanation to it.

I know that people want to know the rest, but they are assuming. As I learned in one of my classes, assume = ass-(out of)-u-me.

Back