The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Welp, gonna be gone two days.
Don't fill up my messages, don't ping me or I will be mad.
Anyway.....Guess I can stay online a bit longer but uh....bye.

So... hey.

This isn't easy but I'm leaving the community for awhile to deal with some personal things, I'm not sure for how long but it'll be for quite awhile. This has honestly been one of the best communities that I've ever been a part of and I will always cherish all the friends and memories that I've made here over the years.

Someday I promise to return.
You be safe out there. Good luck and goodbye.

So... hey.

This isn't easy but I'm leaving the community for awhile to deal with some personal things, I'm not sure for how long but it'll be for quite awhile. This has honestly been one of the best communities that I've ever been a part of and I will always cherish all the friends and memories that I've made here over the years.

Someday I promise to return.
I'll miss you, man. Best of luck with all your endeavors. See you then.

... So um... this is a little embarrassing especially after such an melodramatic post, but I can't really bring myself to leave.

The last couple of days have been somewhat of a surreal experience for me and I guess I kind of overreacted a bit, I'm very sorry for making everyone worry so much.

No problem Nano, we're glad to have you back! I can totally understand why confusing times can make you unsure about these things.

Allright, I've been thinking about this for a long time. And I have decided to go through with it. For reasons.....I'm leaving....Possibly Forever.
Now before I go I need to address my characters. I have people to give em to:
The Kongs - Toadettefan
Geno - The Mandalorian
Bowser - He and his son are staying with me in case I come back and they are my babies and no you can't have em.
Charcoal And JUMPMAN - LJS
BTJ - BLoF
Odyssey Mario - Brawler Mario
Anyone else I forgot goes to the Mandalorian as I have given them the most bull crap out of all of you.

Oh and the shroom. Yes Anton, I will still Write for the shroom don't worry.
But uh yeah....That's it. I suppose I'll change my profile back to it's original state but.....Goodbye pizanos. Nice Knowing Ya.

I'm back, but don't expect me to post often. You leaving @Silver Knight? Safe travels. Maybe we can connect over on ZU and maybe discord.

@Silver Knight
Aw, I'll miss you man, you were a super fun roleplayer and just a genuinely nice guy..

But about me, I am loosing motivation here and won't post as often. Not saying I'm fully leaving, just going back on my activity here. If you wish you can contact me on Hangouts or Discord, send me a pm and i will give you them.

i'm back!..........for 2 days.......

as it turns out i'm gonna go on another vacation this thursday, and it'll be just as long as the other one. i'll be online and stuff for like, 2 days then before i leave again

Hey everyone. Today's the last day I'm going to be on here until the night of August 9th. I'm going to my grandparents camp with my mom and dad. The only way I could access the internet there is if my parents get a data plan, however, they have no interest in getting one. Plus, my grandparents get their internet access via dial-up, and I don't know if that thing only allows a certain amount of devices or not. Regardless, for 5 days, I'm not going to have any access to my IPad or a computer at all. I'll miss you all!

now I forgot to say that I was on vacation for like 4 days and a half (I even said it in my profile) but I may be absent another 4 days beginning this thursday. Now I'm not totally sure if I'm gonna stay online or not coz' I got a extra wifi router that may not work so if it does, I'll stay tuned but if its not, then bye for now.

I'm back! The trip was ok, we went hiking, did lots of shopping, and I got myself a Boo pen!

Hey.

Before you wonder, no, I will not be temporarily leaving the community, but what will happen is that my activity will drop considerably both on here and on discord. Things came up irl and I really need to take care of that, and stuff. Will probably be the case till somewhere nearing the end of august, but as things are now I cannot say for sure.

I'll mostly just be lurking around. May post occasionally but do not really expect anything out of me for the next two weeks and a half. Will probably be less inactive on discord than on here but really this applies everywhere.

Not goodbye.

hey folks, with awards and killing game finally beginning to wind down a bit, i've decided that it's time for me to start thinking about going into my annual state of hibernation. as always is the case for me, i seem to have trouble balancing my irl responsibilities and my time spent online, and while stuff like KG and Awards have been amazing, it's also inadventantly led me to become a bit muddled in terms of my irl schedule (although the other contributing factor is the complete mess that has been covid-19) so i need to take some time away from the boards and internetland in general so i can get all my affairs in order, reprioritise everything and, honestly, just have a bit of a rest. in past years, i probably would have just slinked back into the shadows without a word to anyone, but i feel like ive reconnected myself much more thoroughly this year than i have in the past, so i want to let you all know whats up so nobody gets worried about me or anything

i'll still be checking in now and again while we wait for AKG4 to officially conclude, and for all the post-game stuff that entails as well, but otherwise i'm hoping to reduce my time spent around here for a while. as part of this, i'll be doing a general purge of discord servers, particularly the ones i have that i look at but dont really interact with, although i'll probably give that a few days while i wait to figure that out fully, so i should still be able to be reached there for at least a bit longer. i'm not sure how long this particular season of being away will last, but knowing me, i'll be back sooner rather than later. ive had a blast reintegrating myself into the community this year, so i just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the good times we've had, and i'll likely see you all soon(ish), once im sleeping at normal hours again. stay safe and stay cool peeps

I'm gonna be out for a few days, and will struggle to stay online long.

Hello, hello!

...It's occurring to me that I forgot to post in this thread to more widely communicate my absence. Nevertheless, if you've noticed I've been less active around here in the past week or so, there's a reason for that. I've been out since Sunday until just about thirty minutes ago for a socially-distanced vacation by a lakeside, and am only now just returning. My thanks to Rose for letting me thrust upon him the task of ensuring The 'Shroom didn't burn down in that time, and to everyone else who has continued to work on projects in my absence.

Now that I'm back, though, you can expect a number of projects I have a stake in to really kick into gear this week! After all, I'm now refreshed and had a break after Awards, so you can trust me when I say I'm ready to return to projects around here.

Back