The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Tomorrow morning, my family's setting out to Orlando for a Christmas vacation (we do this every year, you might have seen me post the same thing last year). I won't be back until late Friday night. Not sure if there's Wi-Fi at our suite, but if there is I may hop on here occasionally. So...(Kirby's voice) bye-BYEEEEE!!!

I hope you have a good time while you are gone.

I'm probably going to be a lot less active for a while on the grounds that my mental health is at an all time low and I need to focus on getting that back to at least a decent condition. I'm not leaving again, I just need some time to recover.

I have returned from Florida. I revisited SeaWorld and Busch Gardens this year (in the past we've been to those two, all four Disney parks, and both Universal parks). For those of you who don't know about them, they're partly amusement parks and partly an aquarium and a zoo, respectively. The Cobra's Curse at Busch Gardens has long been my favorite roller coaster of all time, and that hasn't changed since then (yes, hearing the Snake King speak is that hilarious). The Mako at SeaWorld was definitely the scariest roller coaster I've ever been on; I was super close to chickening out, but I ended up riding it (in the rain, mind you) and I'm glad I did.

Anyways, I'm glad to be back, so now I can get some real sleep (I can hardly sleep in cars and I certainly can't sleep in hotels).

So, tomorrow TG and I have a Christmas camp for scouts, but I'm not sure if we're going yet, because the chief guy told us they'd cancel it if we were less than 27 people to go there and we already got confirmation on a bunch of friends that they're not going, so I think it's pretty likely that we won't go, but just in case, I'm posting this here.

Isabelle said:
So, tomorrow TG and I have a Christmas camp for scouts, but I'm not sure if we're going yet, because the chief guy told us they'd cancel it if we were less than 27 people to go there and we already got confirmation on a bunch of friends that they're not going, so I think it's pretty likely that we won't go, but just in case, I'm posting this here.

Yes

Aaaaaand we're back (me and Koops). This camp was........okay, especially compared to the summer camp which was horrible, but hey, we're here!

Not dead. I'm just not into gaming that much anymore and I'm focusing way more on other things.

Man do I need to get back into this community.

So hey.

I'm realising that my grades are getting worse and worse. If I don't do something about it, I might not pass this school year.

Because of this, I'm taking a break from gaming in general. Which also means I won't be active for weeks, or maybe months.

I'll return when I get good grades or during vacations (next one is in 3 weeks).

Anyway, see you in a few weeks!

Hi

First of all, yes. I'm alive.

Second, my grades are starting to get better and better. So I guess I can come back here. Tho I won't be online much, because I'm not gonna ruin my grades again, but I will be online for some minutes every day.

Back