The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

... And the trip was canceled at the last minute, aye

Hey guys! Sorry I was gone for a while without telling you, but I had to focus on school a little more. I still need to do that, so I'm not gonna be online much.

It's late this Thursday evening. Like every night before some form of a school break, I lie here on my phone, writing something on my phone to an unknown place on the Internet. Today, that unknown place happens to be here. But... why am I back? After escaping into the void that is the rest of the Internet a while back, what leads me back to the road I swore that I'd leave?

I just want to check up on everyone and see how you're all doing. I won't be here for long, it's against my better judgement. But, it never hurts to pop in and say hello. How have I been doing on the other side?

Not too great.

Back in July or August, I partly had an anxiety attack and partly was influenced by external forces... and blocked 3 people on Discord that were still tied closely to the Boards. I am really sorry if I hurt you, and even if I didn't hurt you.

This Sunday, I ended a mildly emotionally abuse relationship. I was being limited in my sexuality and passions, I was demanded to cut some close friends off because of their identity, and I was shut down into an emotionless husk that never answered clearly to avoid a fight. I'm... not recovering that well, honestly. But, I'm rediscovering myself, my romantic interests in multiple genders, and starting to enact my 3 year old tattoo plans. So it will be okay.

I won't stay too long, I want to go to sleep, honestly. I plan to check in and stick around for real on my birthday and forum anniversary. Even if staying for long periods of time hurts me at this current time, since tomorrow is the day where I ask for a psychiatrist referral, I don't mind staying in short for a few times in a year.

Cheers, guys.
Stargazing

Hey Star, life can be a roller coaster ride of emotional trauma, good to see you checking back here on us, still caring about us, etc. We all love you and we'll support you whenever we can.

Hey, Stargazing! It's been a while, bud!

Hope things get better from here on out. It's great to see a post from you here, can't say otherwise.

Hi! Letting you guys know I'll be going back to the Philippines, along with my family, to spend Christmas with my extended family. Yeah, I may not post here frequently because I'm not bringing my heavy laptop, but I would bring my tablet. I'm also bringing my Switch and the dock, so I can play Smash Ultimate at launch (got mine pre-loaded). Due back to Australia on 28th of December. See ya!

I will be leaving for several weeks to avoid Smash Ultimate spoilers (It was at the top of my Christmas list, so I'll be getting it on the 25th); this is an example of one of the few times I don't want spoilers. Basically an internet diet.

See you all on the 25th or 26th! (I may pop in to say Merry Christmas and all that sweet stuff)

Farewell, I hope you have a good time.

Waterfall of Flab said:
I will be leaving for several weeks to avoid Smash Ultimate spoilers (It was at the top of my Christmas list, so I'll be getting it on the 25th); this is an example of one of the few times I don't want spoilers. Basically an internet diet.

See you all on the 25th or 26th! (I may pop in to say Merry Christmas and all that sweet stuff)
I'm probably going to leave, too, as the dawn of Smash Ultimate breaks. Not sure when I'll be back. I know my brother preordered it, so maybe on Thursday or Friday of next week when I'm back home with our shared Switch, but until then, take care everyone!

That's ok Moldo.

That damn Prosafia gaming will never learn not to spoil anything in his thumbnails.

I haven't been spoiled yet though.

Isabelle said:
That's ok Moldo.

That dang Prosafia gaming will never learn not to spoil anything in his thumbnails.

I haven't been spoiled yet though.

That's the weird thing. It wasn't Mr. Prosafia. It was BeardBear (unsure if you've heard of him). He doesn't put spoilers in his thumbnails, I just couldn't resist.

I know the YTber, and yes, he never spoils

Then it's just your fault

mve856/mkdsf is back. but the reason why im on a new account is because i lost my old password and the reason i was gone is because i had no computer. (i would use mobile but im lazy) so yeah. i have a new computer and im back,

Welcome back, I hope you don't lose your password again.

Back