The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Due to school, I'll be gone for a LONG time. You probably won't see me until November 11th. So, goodbye. I will never come back mahsjshwhs

Fumigation in our house in fun.

Guess my family will be cozy in a hotel for a few days.

Hello, I am back again. As you may know, I am OmegaVenomous, now to be called Xerexquii. I was previously temporary banned back in February of this year. This led to me losing a big interest in the forum. I came back a few times, but I did not stay long. This time, I am returning and am going to be posting for a long chuck of time. No promises, but I'll try my best. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGIzvkAVBgs

Just posting here to properly say farewell.

Life is well. I will not be returning back; just stopped by to try to close any loose ends I left opened. Hope all is well, and best of luck in all your lives.

It's nice knowing you. I'll miss you dearly. :(

I'll miss you too. Farewell, BMB.

Hey everyone.

I would like to sincerely apologize that I have essentially disappeared from the forums. College has caught up to me once again, as has been the norm the past year, and it's left me with little time to drop in here.

Unfortunately, I'm going to add onto this and now say that I need to take some time away from here; from the forums, from Discord, Steam, and whatever other facets of the community that I have been active on.

Honestly, I am not very mentally or emotionally healthy right now. My depression has been kicking in at its highest gear recently and I am not handling it particularly well, and I do not want to ultimately throw my emotions onto other people and both drag and bog them down with me. That's the last thing I would ever want and, truthfully, I am not sure how to approach people appropriately regarding a topic like this.

Thanksgiving break has pretty much started and I am not sure how either free or busy I will be during it, but I need to spend these next couple of days getting my personal life set straight and my emotions and mental state figured out and healthy again. I just need some time alone to figure out myself and my life.

I do not mean to throw this out there as a means of wanting attention or anything, but I just wanted to put this out there as a result of both my previous inactivity and now me taking off for a little bit, in case anyone was wondering where I have been.

I love you all. I'll see you guys in a little bit.

I’m sorry to see you go, PackPack :( .I do hope you’ll be okay. Please take as much you need to recover. If you need anyone to talk to, you can definitely talk to me. If you need to sort this out yourself, I definitely understand. Just know that I’ll be here for you <3.

I will be taking a break from both the boards and internet as a whole for a little while.

I'll be leaving to Orlando for a week on the 16th. Fun fact: we were there during my B-day last year. Whether I'll be on the forums or not depends on whether I get a phone for my B-day on the 14th (yeah, I don't have one). But even so, I probably won't be very active (hello Universal!). I've actually gone to all 4 Disney theme parks there in the past and won't be revisiting them this year. I'll be back on the 23rd for Christmas, New Year's, and 'Shroom 129!

Going to Tennessee to visit family, from the 21st to the 29th. Will probably have a laptop but activity will likely decrease, especially on the road.

Just letting you guys know I'm having unexpected computer trouble so I might be less active until it's fixed, hope you all are doing well!

Back