The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Fawful & Cackletta said:
Hello everyone! I'm here to say, I'm glad to be back with everyone! I wonder how much the boards have changed since I was gone. Hopefully for the better.

With that said, I'll be sure to try better this time. I've definitely changed these past few years thanks to you guys.
Hey I remember you :D
Welcome back~
Thanks man. I remember you too! ;D

Hmmm, I joined way too recently to know you but I saw a lot of your posts in semi-ancient threads. Especially in forum games.

Luigi 64DD said:
Hmmm, I joined way too recently to know you but I saw a lot of your posts in semi-ancient threads. Especially in forum games.
Haha, yeah. I was quite the avid forum game player.

UltraMario, I don't know you, but I've seen that username a lot! Anyways, Welcome back!

Did you forget about me?

It's been a long time I haven't touched this place even by inches. So, what did I missed? :posh:

Also, I declared that I am now an official fan of Touhou and Undertale.

i'm rapidly losing interest in the forums (as can clearly be seen by how much i post) and i'm probably going to drop off completely after the awards are over. thanks to everyone for giving me a good experience, hope i made a good impression. i might still pop in irc every once and a while, and i can always be talked to on discord if you need me

i'm in nyc rn and will be visiting new england for the next two weeks or so

if you need to contact me ask tfp or groden to message me bc i only have my phone with me and using forums on mobile sucks, i mean honestly

took me like five min to type this post up

i'm probably just passing through here as i'm homeless atm and i'm crashing at my aunt's house and my internet access is sketchy, but hello citizens!

Hi, I connected to the internet at at Honda dealership to let you know I'm going to be gone until Tuesday.

Maya Fey said:
i'm probably just passing through here as i'm homeless atm and i'm crashing at my aunt's house and my internet access is sketchy, but hello citizens!

I am sorry to hear you are homeless, I hope everything will be fine for you, stay strong.

Maya Fey said:

ugh oh my god, thats awful, hope things get better for you and thanks for visiting while you can, its a pleasure.

Maya Fey said:
Shit hope your ok considering

The house I'm at has really spotty WiFi, so I won't be completely gone but I definitely won't be active either.

I consumed all of my internet connection. Until Thrusday, I won't be online too much.

Back