The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Kanan Matsuura said:
i'm not a cool user, apparently

you'll always be amazing to me though, stargravy.

also thanks for the wb's, good to be back.

Welcome back, Zae!

Magikrazy said:
all the cool users got Overwatch.

overwatch looks really cool but too bad online-based arena shooters aren't really my thing

Magikrazy said:
WB zae

Not much happened while you were gone, except mcd is a mod and all the cool users got Overwatch.
*most of the cool users

i didn't get it, and i KNOW i'm cool

though i will be getting it eventually, because DAT TORBJORN THO

welcome back zae, you old son of a gun, we've missed you friend

Well, I'm back to that old, familiar place I call home.

Leaving Maine always gives me mixed emotions. At home, I have Bentley, the Wii, and Buzzr. In Maine, I have Uncle Jon, the lake, and, unfortunately, terrible cell service/internet. In short, I'm glad to be home, but not happy at the same time.

Since I last posted, I went for a couple swims in Pleasant Lake, threw some branches into a brush pile, and played dominoes with Uncle Ron and Aunt Charlene on the way back. I even managed to win a round lol. Anyway, my next trip there is for July 4th, and the entire trip is June 30th - July 5th.

In conclusion, welcome back, Zae. Were your dreams your ticket out?

Leaving today for Houston for surgery tomorrow. I'll be laid up in the hospital for a week afterwards and will not likely be bringing a laptop so I might be gone for a while. Wish me luck!

Banjo said:
Leaving today for Houston for surgery tomorrow. I'll be laid up in the hospital for a week afterwards and will not likely be bringing a laptop so I might be gone for a while. Wish me luck!

have a good one

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME BANJO YOU JUST TURNED 18 YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME YET WE HAVE SO MUCH TO DO I'M LITERALLY SUFFERING IN IRC RIGHT NOW I MISS YOU ALREADY BANJO COME BACK TO MEEEEEE

Banjo said:

I wish you good luck, I pray for your quick recovery and your safety. We can't wait for you to be back!

I might leave again temporarily... my mental health has not been good at all recently and I constantly feel like nobody cares about me here and that I am just some stupid whore who shitposts a lot and just gets ignored... and I don't want my shitty mental health and negative to bug anyone else... plus too many people (not naming any names) bug me too much and its not doing me any good.... idk I may leave again for a bit.

Yohane Tsushima said:
I might leave again temporarily... my mental health has not been good at all recently and I constantly feel like nobody cares about me here and that I am just some stupid whore who shitposts a lot and just gets ignored... and I don't want my shitty mental health and negative to bug anyone else... plus too many people (not naming any names) bug me too much and its not doing me any good.... idk I may leave again for a bit.

I don't think you're particularly annoying anyone, but you should do what you feel is right

o/

Hi, after reaching a real low with my mental health last week, I am starting to feel better now. This place still isn't really helping my current fragile mental state, so I will probably take a break, I will still post occasionally and be involved in some awards stuff, but I will be active again when my mental health is feeling more stable.

Yo I'm not really feeling really well right now (http://www.dict.cc/?s=magen-darm-grippe I have that, choose a translation), so that's why I haven't really been here the last two days and probably will post a little less frequently for the next couple days as well in case anyone was missing me :yoshi:

Stomach flu is the worst. I had it once, and it felt like torture. Sadly, I forget what it takes to feel at least a little better.

Hope you get better soon, FW!

my activity is going to take a bit of a hit for a while because:

- my grandfather's in the hospital due to a mild stroke. don't tell me you're sorry for my loss, because he's alive. he's at the hospital to see if there's a chance another will soon follow. he's not going to die.
- exams are coming up (yay) followed by summer school a week after for the whole of july
- in between exams and summer school, wisdom teeth
- in august i'm gonna be on vacation for 2 unknown weeks (probably a week gap of nothing)

so yeah, fun stuff. i'll still be here, i'll just be less active

i've been less active than usual for...about a week? (maybe shorter/longer?) because of exams and stuff but they're over now so hey

:bowjr:

Back