The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Jakob said:
Jakob said:
(read:a few months)
yeah nah forget this, trying to go cold turkey on this site is impossible pretty much
BoEVyyZ.png

Welcome to my world!

you know, if our dad is gonna restrict our internet access by doing idk blocking our ip address or some shit, why can't he just take our computers and smash it, because that's pretty much the equivalent of it

I can still post here by phone but expect less from me and my twin

Unless there's a way for me to bypass it. I need the internet to connect to my fucking community college to access stuff posted online.since everything is online these days.

Holiday until Tuesday. Won't be able to do anything productive 'til then.

Baby Luigi said:
you know, if our dad is gonna restrict our internet access by doing idk blocking our ip address or some *bleep*, why can't he just take our computers and smash it, because that's pretty much the equivalent of it

I can still post here by phone but expect less from me and my twin

Unless there's a way for me to bypass it. I need the internet to connect to my *bleep*ing community college to access stuff posted online.since everything is online these days.
Per.

I just found out that the block is lifted by 5 PM. 5 PM. It doesn't help that this male pseudo-parental unit is a *bleep*ing morning person and has to get his absolutely precious beauty sleep by, like, 11 pm. Might as well cut off all our limbs and maybe our vocal chords too because he's our property and no one has the right to criticize him because he's an old man and old "fathers" are perfect in Chinese culture.

I swear, he's treating us like little kids. He abused parental controls to prevent us install ANY program (via .exe), he used to place a time restriction that logs out one of our computers by 10 PM, and other things. I hate this *bleep*, I hope I'll one day expose him to his family for the arrogant cowardly lying tyrant he truly is.

Sigh..

Maybe I should just see a therapist soon.

I mean, for a class project, I had to take selfies of me smiling, sad, and a miscellaneous pose, and seeing myself with my half-shaved eyebrow makes me want to cry again.

Striker Mario said:
because he's an old man and old "fathers" are perfect in Chinese culture.
I know right, I don't even dare to talk much to my father because of that. He've been working for so many years and he thinks usually he's right.

But at least my father didn't do that stuff, it's my mum who take off the internet, but now I am living in the condominium alone I don't have any issues about then.

Yeah, sorry to hear all that.

Striker Mario said:
I mean, for a class project, I had to take selfies of me smiling, sad, and a miscellaneous pose, and seeing myself with my half-shaved eyebrow makes me want to cry again.
Can you use one of those makeup pencils to draw it back on? If you use a shitty camera, the right lighting and/or get it to be just a wee bit blurry, you might not be able to tell the difference in the pics...

Walkazo said:
Yeah, sorry to hear all that.

Striker Mario said:
Can you use one of those makeup pencils to draw it back on? If you use a *bleep*ty camera, the right lighting and/or get it to be just a wee bit blurry, you might not be able to tell the difference in the pics...
I haven't used a single piece of makeup all my life haha. My mom has suggested me to use a Sharpie as a temporary fix at one point, but I just want my lovely eyebrow to grow back sooner...

Well, i'm not going through anything lately anymore...except me and my girlfriend broke up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. But i understood why she had to break up with me.

But guess who's back?

Paper Iggy Koopa said:
Well, i'm not going through anything lately anymore...except me and my girlfriend broke up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. But i understood why she had to break up with me.

But guess who's back?

Anderson and Henson are back?

Welcome back PIK.

I've only been gone for 2 weeks but I almost forgot about this forum

so

hi :dk:

due to reasons such as lack of interest, getting a life, getting a girlfriend, etc. i will likely not be coming here often as of today and kinda a couple weeks back

if i'm involved in any obligations like mafia games and stuff you can take me off of those

if your girlfriend is preventing you from coming onto the mario wiki, you need to have a serious talk with her about priorities

no it's not like that

it's just like i kinda lost interest in general and no offense but i don't see much reason why i should stay on here if i'm not interested in doing anything

i just pointed out getting a life/gf because that's taken up a lot of my time and emotional focus recently

If your girlfriend is preventing you from being able to tell when people on the mario wiki are just joking around, you need to have a serious talk with her about humour

I'm feeling anxious over stuff so I might need to take a few days away from this place and the community in general. If I am not in any mafia thats why.
Still catch me on skype if you want to in the meantime, I just need a few days away from this place.

Hi guys I'm back and I'm probably going to turn over a new leaf/improve and update/any improv analogies,etc.

So sorry about my sudden leave.

RN I'm going to a buncha of things.

Back from my ban.

(Without trying to heat up things) all of the spam messages weren't by me, my brother used the "remember password" setting and got into my account.

Tbh I took a sudden hiatus from this forum in late 2014/early 2015 and rarely came on until the spam waves started, but it looks like I'll be slightly more active now.

Drift said:
my brother used the "remember password" setting and got into my account
My recommendations:

- Remove the password from your browser's data so something like this doesn't happen again.
- If your brother knows your password without having to use Remember Password, change your password and keep it safe so that you and only you can find it.

Anyways, welcome back and a belated welcome back to FE.

Hi... if anyone cares I am still not going to be around for a bit.
Its a long reason why but I am just annoyed and anxious over stuff and I can't let stuff go.
So Yeah I might not be around for another few weeks... or even for good, idk it depends.

Back