The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Hello! Goodbye! D:

Might not be on for a few days; going to New York for most of spring break, but I'll bring my laptop so I'm sure I'll be on intermittently.

I'm thinking about lowering my activity on this blasted site. I spend too much time on here and I think I would be better off doing something else. I wouldn't be leaving completely (never!) but I'm thinking about spending less time here.

Will be on early Friday morning, just to update 365 thread. Then I have mates round so I won't be on for the rest of the day, then on Saturday me and my mates will be watching Russell Howard so I won't be on all day, then I'll be back late(ish) Sunday.

Jim McGinn said:
Will be on early Friday morning, just to update 365 thread. Then I have mates round so I won't be on for the rest of the day, then on Saturday me and my mates will be watching Russell Howard so I won't be on all day, then I'll be back late(ish) Sunday.

OK, seeya.

I, on the other hand, have tests staring next week. You know, those important ones that go on for a week, those which I say: "Going inactive because tests", then not revise anyways. Only found out today. So... hopefully I will be revising...

Back from NYC! With a cold. Heh. Spring break ends on Monday. On the bright side, I got into the Interactive Entertainment program at USC, which was my #1 choice for college!

Hell Week is coming up.

For those who don't know, this is the week before the theatrical performance I'm doing at school (Little Shop of Horrors). Rehearsals are gonna start getting longer and I'm gonna be at school some days until 9:00 at night. As such, I will to be as active in the coming days. Once the performances are over, I'll be back.

I'm ensemble. I play the first customer (who asks where Seymour got Audrey II if you're familiar with the show). I'm also in most of the major group song numbers.

I can't wait to see the plant puppet. From what I've heard, it's massive.

The director told me to be over the top and make it seem like I was a walking plot device.

Fun character to play. I hope to maybe do larger roles in the future.

GalacticPetey said:
Hell Week is coming up.

For those who don't know, this is the week before the theatrical performance I'm doing at school (Little Shop of Horrors). Rehearsals are gonna start getting longer and I'm gonna be at school some days until 9:00 at night. As such, I will to be as active in the coming days. Once the performances are over, I'll be back.

Ah hell week. Other than the performances themselves, hell week is probably my favorite part of drama club.

Good luck with the play!

GalacticPetey said:
Hell Week is coming up.

Break a leg GP!

Next Sunday and maybe Monday will be busy for me. I have my Birthday Party on Sunday and actual Birthday on Monday. I'll definitely drop by Monday. but Sunday may just be an off day.

GalacticPetey said:
Hell Week is coming up.

Our school is doing LSH too ._. I'm watching it this Saturday!

Back