The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

GalacticPetey said:
Hell Week is coming up.

For those who don't know, this is the week before the theatrical performance I'm doing at school (Little Shop of Horrors). Rehearsals are gonna start getting longer and I'm gonna be at school some days until 9:00 at night. As such, I will to be as active in the coming days. Once the performances are over, I'll be back.

A similar thing in my school actually lasts for two or three weeks with a play each week night. It's pretty cool, so sometimes I feel like watching one of the plays, but haven't actually done so a week in. I should go to a few this week. Regardless, good luck with your performance!

And I'll probably start helping my dad at work for the next few weeks, so I'll likely not be online until considerably (a 2-4 hours) later regardless of what I do, so just throwing that out there in case anyone notices.

Heading out for about two days; going on a school trip down to Santa Fe. Its gonna be fun, but I'm not really gonna have internet access. Luckily, what I will have is a 3DS, a copy of Pokemon Y, and a freshly bought copy of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2. So that'll be awesome.

I am inactive as of today. Will post something once I am back.

This is totally not an april fools joke also why am I still posting stuff I'll leave now.

Not really going to be wiki active as I have coursework I need to finish, but I will respond to messages sent when I can.

Jim McGinn said:
Not really going to be wiki active as I have coursework I need to finish, but I will respond to messages sent when I can.

Pls... we have IGCSE Coursework stuff from time to time... So annoying...

SO MY TESTS START TOMORROW AND FINISH TUESDAY WAAAAAAAHHHH

I'm going to be tested on my Chinese tomorrow. Easyyyyyy

I do Chinese.

Tomorrow is going to be Math and History. I hope I will do better than last time on the French part of the History test.

Back