The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

i'm not actually going away but i'm not supposed to be using my wii at all by decree of the king until next week so my activity will drop some until then since it'll be a little harder to sneak on here

Alrighty, hope you can come back soon

Nick Fury said:
Why the hell would I have exams in April?
most colleges/universities have exams in april/may for the end of the spring semester in na atleast

Well i for one have gotten over him.

If he truly cared about us at all, he would have at least dropped by for a visit some time, just to say hi, how he's doing and all that jazz. BUT NO! He didn't. So I have come to the conclusion that he does not care about us at all, and I will remember him as such. GOOD DAY.

Mrs. Doubtfire said:

If he truly cared about us at all, he would have at least dropped by for a visit some time, just to say hi, how he's doing and all that jazz. BUT NO! He didn't. So I have come to the conclusion that he does not care about us at all, and I will remember him as such. GOOD DAY.

or he could be in a massively bad situation where he has no internet, is having problems living with his currently lifestyle.

Of course you dont seem to care about him either if you didnt even think about that to begin with.

Think about what ya wont, but i still think he was one of the best members and i still hope the best for him in any way possible.

Crackin355 said:
I think he was being sarcastic.

No, I'm sure he was being sarcastic.

I hope he was being sarcastic.

i wouldnt be surprised if he wasnt

its not like he would be the first ass on wheels around here

I was sad when he left but I really didn't know much about him or talk to him. Ever.

So now I'm wondering if I would even say anything to him if I saw him on chat.

Crackin355 said:
I think he was being sarcastic.

No, I'm sure he was being sarcastic.

I hope he was being sarcastic.
i was being sarcastic, i miss him more than anyone here

i mean i miss him more than i miss any of you guys, not i miss him more than any of you miss him

though i might miss him more than any of you guys, you never know. there could be levels of missing him which i succeed in that others fail in, and vice versa. or maybe there's some sort of high score in which it constantly rises and lowers every time you miss him more or less. Who would be keeping score? Where would they be? What would be the point? The mysteries of life.

Zae Eildus said:
Mrs. Doubtfire said:

or he could be in a massively bad situation where he has no internet, is having problems living with his currently lifestyle.

Jim McGinn said:
He was on Chat for a bit in March

doesn't seem like someone who lost their internet to me, as with his current lifestyle, it all depends on what's going on, and what you meant by current lifestyle, cause i don't know what that means

@neptune: well i guess i failed at detecting sarcasm, however, it all seemed like a dickmove regardless, for all i know you're simply lying, just like you did a moment ago.

Zae Eildus said:
@neptune: well i guess i failed at detecting sarcasm, however, it all seemed like a dickmove regardless, for all i know you're simply lying, just like you did a moment ago.
congratulations, you made an assumption

Mrs. Doubtfire said:
Zae Eildus said:
congratulations, you made an assumption

im so glad you pointed that out dont know what id do otherwise

i think the word you're searching for is "theatrics"

i guess people get off to that or something

Here we all go again with fighting about what people felt intentions were and still fighting after everything is resolved. Zae if you didn't know that Neptune does things like this literally always I'm not sure how well you've actually been paying attention to this community for the past like 2 years. And so I don't have to chew out just Zae and have people flip out at me for that, Neptune maybe make it easier for people to tell when you're being serious or not since this is a chronic issue. Can we all fucking move on now because completely transparent passive aggressive statements are so 1987 holy shit.

Anyways I'm going to be scarce here for the next few days and then perhaps the rest of the week. Going up to visit college friends tomorrow night after work and stay overnight maybe, then drive 14 hours round-trip to pick my brother up from college, and then spend the rest of the week fucking around with him whenever I'm not asleep or working.

Back