The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I'm still trying to escape, so don't take my return as a surrender!!

no really, this place is just too addictive, but you'll only be seeing me around the mj games

Turns out I was temp-banned for a week, but I'm back now! :bowser:

well it hasnt been a week or anything but thought id come back regardless.

Having my teeth pulled has actually been quite a good thing, not having to worry about tooth aches at all is very nice.

I'm back, in case anyone was curious. I arrived late Sunday night... weird that even though it was just for the weekend, it really did feel like a vacation of sorts.

come to bowserpedia, we have cures for common illnesses at the bowserpedia clinic of death

...admittedly that's turned away more customers than it's gained, we need to rethink the name

in all seriousness, get well soon nitwit, so that we can have some good old fashioned mindless junk fun :)

Hotaru Tomoe said:
i'm a bit sick at the moment so if i'm not around as much as usual in the next coming days, that's the reason why

that sucks, hope you recover soon.

I'd rather you or anyone to not be sick.

Rocker is asking me to post on ihis behalf. He's sorry that he basically has been gone after coming back.

He's somewhat...depressed right now (not because of anything or anyone here). It's a long story that is his personal information that I just happen to know about.

He told me to post this here, which is what he posted on twitter & Facebook: "I've lost my drive to try. I've lost my push to do anything. Lost my reason to want to exist. Nothing is compelling me to be me anymore."

So yeah, he's in a really rough place right now.

BMB said:
Rocker is asking me to post on ihis behalf. He's sorry that he basically has been gone after coming back.

He's somewhat...depressed right now (not because of anything or anyone here). It's a long story that is his personal information that I just happen to know about.

He told me to post this here, which is what he posted on twitter & Facebook: "I've lost my drive to try. I've lost my push to do anything. Lost my reason to want to exist. Nothing is compelling me to be me anymore."

So yeah, he's in a really rough place right now.

I've never been in this situation myself (I understand the first two since that's pretty much how I've felt everyday for a good 6 months now though I feel like I might be getting better about it over time. Never been through those last two though) so I can't say anything that isn't just hollow words.

But I honestly hope he's alright and can overcome whatever he's going through right now. Also, tell him not to worry about being inactive after just 'coming back', the majority of us aren't impatient and making your IRL problems a priority isn't something to be sorry about.

LakituderSchnell said:
Tomorrow and the day thereafter I'm doing stuff in real life so I will likely not be here. I'll be present at the AC meeting tonight though.
The AC meeting? The Air Conditioner meeting? I'm a big fan. ;)

Nah, just messing, see you when you get back, you little whippersnapper, you!

Back