The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

They have ordered a curfew in most cities of the country. Whoever is found on the streets will be shot dead. My city is completely silent. It's horrible, last night more than 30 people died in hands of the government's people all over the country! Venezuela is at war! HELP!!! :'( :'( :'(

Anser said:
They have ordered a curfew in most cities of the country. Whoever is found on the streets will be shot dead. My city is completely silent. It's horrible, last night more than 30 people died in hands of the government's people all over the country! Venezuela is at war! HELP!!! :'( :'( :'(
I feel for you bro. Stay strong, and know we are all here rooting for you. :yoshi:

Anser said:

This is getting worse and worse. Hope you stay ok!

This is what's going on:

http://caracaschronicles.com/2014/02/20/the-game-changed/

The media blackout... No one is telling the world what's going on here!!!!

Anser said:
This is what's going on:

Damn, hope you stay safe bro. Shared on Facebook, the world needs to know about this!

Anser said:
Omg that must be scary. :eek:

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
I am back from vacation in New York.
Welcome back! :D

Anser said:
Oh man, that sucks. Darn you neutrality.

Anser said:
This is what's going on:

ugh that sucks, id rather your country be at peace instead of each others throats.

God bless you though, i pray he keeps you and your loved ones safe.

EDIT: ive told my family and we're all praying for your country, hope you'll be alright.

Anser said:
This is what's going on:

The media can't get info from Venezuela because of the government are making sure they can't enter.

Venezuela could be new North Korea. Don't let that happen Anser.

I feel like a coward. If I were in your position I would have gave in by now and died. You have my full support Anser, and I will continue to support you, no matter what goes on.

Also: He hasn't posted in a day or two. I hope he is okay.

Jim McGinn said:
Sorry to hear you were ill, I'm glad to hear you're getting better though

thanks dog, a week's a little longer than i would've preferred, but at least the worst is over with.

also i'm a little late on this, but i hope you stay safe, anser.

Anser,

That was greatest thing that I saw in Mario Boards with exception of video game related. Be sure to stay alive and keep us updated and don't get too risky.

well starting tomorrow i might be less active.

I'm having my entire top set of teeth removed for my future plate and dentures.

So in short ill probably be drugged up pretty bad id expect, so id rather not be on here.

But i love this place so ill return lets say a week from now, also prayers still going to anser and some of you kids that have pretty bad parents.

Back