The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

So yeah, you may have noticed I haven't been posting as much recently. This is a bit unusual for me as during the two and half years I've been part of this forum, I have mostly been making around 20 posts a day. However within the last 2 months I have gone from that to like 1 post every two days.

Has something bad happened to me? No not at all but I do have been spending my free time doing other stuff. Back in mid January, my brother got hold of my IPad and installed a game called Clash of Clans and made me play it. I got sucked into it every quickly and now I can't bring myself to stop playing it. This is mostly due to the fact I'm now in a clan from friends from school and I have to check in every 30 minutes to check what's been going on. Other than that I just watch way too many videos of people playing video games (been doing that since '09 to be honest) and been playing some other games as well.

You see as time goes on you get board of stuff and places and I am starting to get a bit board of here. I only really check in once a day and sometimes don't even post. I just feel this place is starting to feel old and I don't feel part of this place as much. I find it quite sad.

Please note I am not leaving nor do I have plans to do so, Dream Team Mafia is still happening and I will still post from time to time. I just won't be as active as I normally would be.

I know that game. My two brothers are playing that and they will just can play that whole day for war...

I'm back at Uni now so I need to review the time I'm spending on various activities, and in addition to that, I'm finding that lately the forums have not been as engaging as they were a few weeks / months back. So, I've thought about it, and I've decided that I'm going to be much less active from this point onwards. I'm not 'leaving' the site, but because I don't have as many hours to spare, and not enjoying the place as much as I used to, it just seems like the logical solution.

I'll still be available on Skype, Tumblr (though I'm thinking of leaving that... again), other social networks, my site, etc for the foreseeable future so if you need to contact me I'll be around there. Send a PM if you want details, and I'll get to it... sometime.

NSY said:
So yeah, you may have noticed I haven't been posting as much recently. This is a bit unusual for me as during the two and half years I've been part of this forum, I have mostly been making around 20 posts a day. However within the last 2 months I have gone from that to like 1 post every two days.

Has something bad happened to me? No not at all but I do have been spending my free time doing other stuff. Back in mid January, my brother got hold of my IPad and installed a game called Clash of Clans and made me play it. I got sucked into it every quickly and now I can't bring myself to stop playing it. This is mostly due to the fact I'm now in a clan from friends from school and I have to check in every 30 minutes to check what's been going on. Other than that I just watch way too many videos of people playing video games (been doing that since '09 to be honest) and been playing some other games as well.

You see as time goes on you get board of stuff and places and I am starting to get a bit board of here. I only really check in once a day and sometimes don't even post. I just feel this place is starting to feel old and I don't feel part of this place as much. I find it quite sad.

Please note I am not leaving nor do I have plans to do so, Dream Team Mafia is still happening and I will still post from time to time. I just won't be as active as I normally would be.

I do that for about 6 months but with too many friend coming over my house

But I'm still here

NSY said:

I didn't like Clash of Clans.

NSY said:

Hey don't worry about it, happened to me for a few months too. I'd come on once a day or not at all and leave without really doing anything. Nothing wrong with enjoying your real life. Actually that's a good thing. Do that. Though I never got interested in CoC, it was popular for a few months at school then faded into obscurity, just like every other iPad game the hivemind decides to play.

I'd do the same if I enjoyed my real life but there isn't much there to enjoy so instead I lurk the internet and kill time until something interesting happens (it never does). I just focus on school because that's the only thing I have at this point that kind of matters.

As you may havd heard, a shelf in my room collapsed on me this morning. I'm fine but as my laptop was hit by a few books, the internet isn't workong for some reason.
Until it gets sorted I will be less active.

sounds like they were getting tired of you hitting the books and decided to hit back

but take care of yourshelf

I have an ipod
Also update: My room is still a fucking mess and my dad can't seem to sort the laptop out
Edit: My dad managed to get the wireless working so I should be back.
I still don't even know where to start with all these books though.

they can't be that hard to pick up, we're talking one shelf here

depending on the average room size, about a 1 metre long shelf, which should be able to hold about 36 books

so you only gotta pick up about 36 books, no biggie

good to hear things are booking better for your wireless

(though keeping your laptop in a pile of books sounds like quite a novel idea)

Hi guys. I decided to give you guys one last chance. I really am sorry for any drama I may have caused the last little while. I'll try to keep my emotions under control from now on. I probably will not be posting much, if at all, regardless.

Welcome back.

If you check my singing thread I did get round to Ura Omote Lovers.

Soundless Voice said:
Hi guys. I decided to give you guys one last chance. I really am sorry for any drama I may have caused the last little while. I'll try to keep my emotions under control from now on. I probably will not be posting much, if at all, regardless.

hey there, i actually thought that was the last time we'd ever see you again considering that moment was pretty bad.

anyway, hope you've been doing well.

Back