The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

You'll be fine on wi-fi. If you're anywhere else without wi-fi, you won't have 3G or 4G though.

i love it when people love me for being neptune

and i love it when people mention me because they love me for being neptune

imagine if i could mention when people love me for being neptune whenever someone mentions me because they love me for being neptune? or if i could hire someone to mention when people love me for being neptune whenever someone mentions me because they love me for being neptune? though that could get somewhat excessive, even if it does end up with people realising how much they love me for being neptune everytime someone mentions me because they love me for being neptune.

oh see ya rin.

Radagast the Brown said:
i love it when people love me for being neptune

and i love it when people mention me because they love me for being neptune

imagine if i could mention when people love me for being neptune whenever someone mentions me because they love me for being neptune? or if i could hire someone to mention when people love me for being neptune whenever someone mentions me because they love me for being neptune? though that could get somewhat excessive, even if it does end up with people realising how much they love me for being neptune everytime someone mentions me because they love me for being neptune.

oh see ya rin.

Mmm kay..thanks for that neptune

My life around here is getting quieter and quieter due to ol' Viktor Chrome (that's what I named my Chromebook) crashing on this site.

It only happens here for some reason, but I'm having to limit my posts on this forum to when I get on the iPad. So, yeah, expect me to be inactive for long periods of thyme.

Hola.
Yeah, i'm OJ Toad
And I apparently don't remember what the password to OJ Toad is.
Wow. Well..I guess i'm...back...maybe?

Welcome back, OJ Toad, despite the fact I have no idea who you are.

You don't remember me :c
Look up OJ Toad on dese forums. You shall find me, now, i'm going to go back to trying to get my account back :I

Oh. I remember you now. You were gone a LONG time.

Yep, I didnt get the email, a mod reset my pass for me.

So anyways, I guess i'm back. I haven't been on here since October, geez.

Yeah, I assume so. I haven't been on here since November because thats when my computer broke, fortunately I now have my Gaming PC that I built.

Back