The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Vinnie said:
So I'm back after 4-5 months
Nothing much happened I just accidentally logged out and couldn't remember my password

Oh, wow! Welcome back man, I was wondering where in blue blazes you were. You were a cool guy and a boss at MKWii; nice to see you again.

I'm going to be semi-inactive for the next few days due to stupid computer being down.this post is from my wii.I will be active in my mafia games though.See yall later.

After today, I'll be in Kansas to visit my grandparents at their new house for 2 sweeks, and I'm not sure if they'll have fast enough wifi for me to be on here as much.

If I'm not on at all feel free to replace me in the Mafias I'm in.

Well,looks like my computer is fixed for now and I will be fully active again.

And also bye Rin.

Okay, I'm somewhat back.

I'm in Kansas since yesterday, but I'm very busy and the only things I'm active, is in MJ and Mafia.

I don't know if I said anything, but school started for me, so I'll be on a few hours later than usual for weekdays.

Speaking of which, TAFE college starts for me next week, although I'll be on holidays for a week starting next Tuesday, so technically it starts the week after for me but I still get to learn all about the human body and how it works! Hoorah!

Bye Niwit.

Also does anyone know what happened to Yami

NSY said:
Evidence?

Lakituthequick said:
Sombrero Guy said:
Finally adding MCS and Yami
EDIT: oh wait Yami deleted mine along with others, going to have to wait
You can wait till you are a tomato. She's left this place after her (undeserved) ban.
She therefore deleted everyone from this place from her friendlist, except Lily and me. Same goes for Nintendo Network.

Edit: She also kept Superstarxalien.

I'll ask Lily, she will most likely know what she's up to.

NSY said:
I'll ask Lily, she will most likely know what she's up to.
Are you fucking kidding me?

As Cirdec quoted:

Lakituthequick said:
Sombrero Guy said:
Finally adding MCS and Yami
EDIT: oh wait Yami deleted mine along with others, going to have to wait
You can wait till you are a tomato. She's left this place after her (undeserved) ban.
She therefore deleted everyone from this place from her friendlist, except Lily and me. Same goes for Nintendo Network.

Edit: She also kept Superstarxalien.

I can exactly quote what she said in Letterbox if necessary.

Back