The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

My brother take my mom's old phone to internet... so I am back! Glad to me to have a smart brother like that. But I will not be here too long per day because is midnight to me, and I have to school dawn.

Whoops! I forgot to tell people I was in America for 3 weeks. Didn't see any of you guys, lol.

Well, I'm back now, if anyone actually cares. And I still have more holidays, so I'll be around for a few more weeks.

Purple Yoshi said:
Whoops! I forgot to tell people I was in America for 3 weeks. Didn't see any of you guys, lol.

Well, I'm back now, if anyone actually cares. And I still have more holidays, so I'll be around for a few more weeks.
Where were you?

Purple Yoshi said:

Welcome back!

I am in San Francisco today until Monday

Gundam Tanaka said:
Purple Yoshi said:

Where were you?

Florida, Las Vegas, and Hawaii. It was a long trip.

Purple Yoshi!! Welcome Back

you probably don't know me, and if you did you won't remember me. If you did remember me, then it's a miracle! In any situation, welcome back!

Welcome back everyone!

Anyways, not sure if this counts but my mom said if I go over my internet data limit again (Which I probably did by now. ;~;) that she'll turn my phone into an iPod, and neither of us know whether it'll still connect to the apartment wifi or not. If that is the case I'll be screwed for all internet until my computer gets fixed.

If that happens, bye everyone. ;~;

Rin Kagamine said:
Welcome back everyone!

Anyways, not sure if this counts but my mom said if I go over my internet data limit again (Which I probably did by now. ;~;) that she'll turn my phone into an iPod, and neither of us know whether it'll still connect to the apartment wifi or not. If that is the case I'll be screwed for all internet until my computer gets fixed.

If that happens, bye everyone. ;~;
If AT&T cuts you off, you can still use Wi-Fi. Worry not.

Back