The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I made a totally stupid topic and I forget this one. Well, I am leaving for 28 or less days. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Hello again all of ye. I came back for the weekend to make sure La Fheile Padraig gets celebrated in a proper matter.

Not going to be very active until I can finally get a laptop charger. Also, some unrelated news:

13:57 UltraMario I'll be back only if I can actually manage to get a laptop charger
13:57 N64dude UM PM
13:57 N64dude K
13:59 *** SonicMario joined #ultramariochat
13:59 ChanServ [SonicMario] http://sonicmarioup.tumblr.com/
13:59 +++ ChanServ has given op to SonicMario
13:59 UltraMario Hi SM
13:59 UltraMario Whaddai miss.
14:00 N64dude nothing really
14:00 N64dude your chats fine
14:00 N64dude `akick list
14:00 UltraMario K
14:00 UltraMario Welp
14:00 UltraMario I'mma watch the two pwny episodes I've never had time to watch
14:01 N64dude yay
14:01 SonicMario Yep a Twilight and a Spike episode
14:01 UltraMario Neat
14:01 UltraMario :3
14:01 UltraMario In other news, I made a Facebook account
14:01 UltraMario And a Public Figure page
14:01 UltraMario http://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-the-Cat/208930862548254
14:01 UltraMario Eeyup
14:01 N64dude mine is Suleman Ijaz
14:01 N64dude ADD ME
14:02 UltraMario Sorry
14:02 UltraMario Can't
14:02 UltraMario My parents only want me to add people I know in real life
14:02 UltraMario
14:04 UltraMario And more news
14:04 UltraMario I'll be going to Video Games Live with my 2 older brothers in 1/2 weeks
14:04 UltraMario
14:04 UltraMario (It's a videogame orchestra btw)

I now have concluded that March couldn't be any worse. My mother took our laptop (AKA: our only source of Internet) to a conference, and didn't come back with it. Whether it was forgetfullness, someone stealing it is still a mystery. So we are planning to get a new one sometime late April/early May, so the only time I will be on is the twenty minutes before school and any other time if I can get my sister to let me use her iPod Touch, but she doesn't let anyone use it.

DragonFreak said:
I now have concluded that March couldn't be any worse. My mother took our laptop (AKA: our only source of Internet) to a conference, and didn't come back with it. Whether it was forgetfullness, someone stealing it is still a mystery. So we are planning to get a new one sometime late April/early May, so the only time I will be on is the twenty minutes before school and any other time if I can get my sister to let me use her iPod Touch, but she doesn't let anyone use it.
Dude, that's disappointing news.

DragonFreak said:
I hope you get it back quick, bud! You're like one of the few Spyro fans on here.

Back