The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Just call yourself an AREPAH. Save you the breath.

Lily said:
I'm going on a hiatus except mafia, the reason, being told I suck, I wish people would stay out of my life. So bye to non mafia and forum game users.
Noooooooooo, please stay.

Don't Fear said:
Oh, you're the kind of asshole I can admire.
People who take pride in being an asshole are the worst kind of asshole.

I won't be able to be here, and on IRC as of today.

I am expecting to catch up with you guys on the first of June, because then is when my school-term finishes, so that I won't fall behind with any of my subjects.

This — sadly — means that I won't be able to participate in the Nabber Mafia, and that my nick on IRC might get dropped because of my inactivity.

To make sure that I am not going to be able to return, I am going to request a ban both here, and every channel Hypnotoad(because he has the most access on IRC as far as I can tell) has access in. I'd like the ban to expire the day I'm going to return — which, once again, is the first of June.

I would also like that Gamefreak75 told Greenpicke — a guy from Pikipedia — that he should ban me on #pikipedia, so that I absolutely can't return to any IRC-channel that I usually chat in.
If I'm in a channel's access list, feel free to delete me from it, and instate a ban there too, which should end at the same date — the first of June.

The reason behind me requesting a ban is that I have realised that the IRC and the forums are taking too much time from my school-work, and I really, really, really can't let that happen now.

It would be courteous if this post was linked to if anyone asked about my whereabouts.

i'll miss you Kazooie :'(

Kazooie said:
I am going to request a ban both here

The mods do not ban on request.

Anyway, goodbye. Good luck with everything.

Farewell, O sarcastic avian friend. Your absence will leave a void where you once were, forever left unfilled by other fellow members. You will be greatly missed.

(srs post right there)

Magus said:
Farewell, O sarcastic avian friend. Your absence will leave a void where you once were, forever left unfilled by other fellow members. You will be greatly missed.

(srs post right there)

Seriously scripted. Au revoir, Kazooie.

I'm going on hiatus for a while.

Trust me, I'm not really going anywhere, and I'll still check up every once in a while, but school and scouts are really starting to cut into my free time.

I'm probably going to be offline for the next few days. I'm heading back to PA today (I'm in Vermont at the moment), and then I'm heading to Erie for my great-aunt's funeral over the course of tomorrow and Monday, and possibly Tuesday - not sure yet. Either way, I'll most likely be back on Tuesday or Wednesday. Seeya bros.

Hello all. I should be almost as active as I once was. I just need to find my laptop charger (and if I don't find it, I'll get a new one) and reinstall windows. (I have all of my old stuff on a USB device.)

NintendoQueen said:
I will see you cats on the flip-flop. Later!

Tell me what that is from, then you are awesome.

School of Rock

I am inactive now.

I am sorry, as I will be inactive for the next (equal or less to) 28 days. I cannot do the Shroom at all. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Back