Welcome back, Star~!! ^^

Snowzomi Mistletoujou said:
ASSIGNMENTS ARE ALL DONE *bleep* YES

welcome back/bye everyone who came back/left

have like 2 more things but they're too minor to care about

also will be way less active during weekdays
YAY!, Welcome Back Stargazing!

Wally said:
Guess who has access back on the forums!?

If you did not know, I was experiencing an issue where when I visited the site, it would instantly redirect me to this ad, and so I did a virus search, nothing came up, though it saw this website as "potentially hazardous", probably due to the ad redirect. I really don't know what caused all of this, because it was just only this website. Thankfully after a lot of work, I was able to finally get back on here, so that's good!

So yeah, sorry for the sudden leave. It was very frustrating as I couldn't really stay on for more than 5 minutes, and that was the first few days. Once it blocked me, I couldn't see anything. I even sent DF a video over facebook showing me clicking on the forums only for all that bullshit to happen. Ugh, it was just so irritating!!!
wait what

that sounds like a bizarre piece of malware, if it only worked on one site

im not going to be on IRC or I will be there as little as possible since I have my mocks in 3 weeks (omg omg omg) and i'll probably be on here less as well

Agnès Oblige said:
im not going to be on IRC or I will be there as little as possible since I have my mocks in 3 weeks (omg omg omg) and i'll probably be on here less as well
see you around, at least you aren't leaving because of your sis

OK, uh, I think I need to say this now....

I am going to be auditioning for MCT's version of Rapunzel on Monday, so I won't be able to get on that day. But if I get a part, I won't be able to get on a whole lot for the rest of the week... And even if I am able to get on, it won't be for very long.... The rehearsals are after school and go until 8:30, so yeah.... And I won't get home until about 9..... The performance is on the 17th, so after that, I'll be plenty active again.... I won't drop out of any Mafia games for now, but if things get extremely busy, I may have to drop out of at least one or two games..... But if I don't get a part (and I doubt this will happen), I'll still be active next week... Either way, I won't be active Monday... I'll let you know what happens on Monday when I get home...

Nozomi Toujou said:
I'm going skiing for the rest of the day ((well, until 8:30pm, anyways)).
Don't get mowed down by amateurs.

Patchouli Knowledge said:

I am going to be auditioning for MCT's version of Rapunzel on Monday, so I won't be able to get on that day. But if I get a part, I won't be able to get on a whole lot for the rest of the week... And even if I am able to get on, it won't be for very long.... The rehearsals are after school and go until 8:30, so yeah.... And I won't get home until about 9..... The performance is on the 17th, so after that, I'll be plenty active again.... I won't drop out of any Mafia games for now, but if things get extremely busy, I may have to drop out of at least one or two games..... But if I don't get a part (and I doubt this will happen), I'll still be active next week... Either way, I won't be active Monday... I'll let you know what happens on Monday when I get home...
Good luck!

Patchouli Knowledge said:

oops shit missed this

good luck and everything, hope you get the part

done early, can't feel my toes

Forgot to do this last night, so doing this now....

I got a part in Rapunzel. I'm a potato, and I'm one of Madame Gothel's henchmen, along with two ears of corn and four ogres! I have quite a few lines that are puns about eyes, and I have one scene where I get to break the fourth wall! (Well, technically, there's two other people, the corn, in that scene, but oh well) I promise I'll try to be as active as I can for the rest of the week, especially in Mafia games, but I don't get home until 8:30 pm the rest of the week.... (Although I will have about half an hour on Wednesday because I have an early out) The show is on Saturday, and as soon as I come home after my second performance, I'll be super active again.

Well, it's been fun, but I think I need to leave. Sometimes I get really mad or stressed about stuff going on in this forum, and it really brings the worst out of me IMO. I think what happened in Alex Mafia was the last straw. There have been many, many fun times here, but I think I'm going to leave now. I might stay if there is anybody who would miss me too much if I left, but I don't think anyone here really likes me that much, so I'll probably leave. I might come back someday, but probably not any time soon.

Shy​ Guy said:
Well, it's been fun, but I think I need to leave. Sometimes I get really mad or stressed about stuff going on in this forum, and it really brings the worst out of me IMO. I think what happened in Alex Mafia was the last straw. There have been many, many fun times here, but I think I'm going to leave now. I might stay if there is anybody who would miss me too much if I left, but I don't think anyone here really likes me that much, so I'll probably leave. I might come back someday, but probably not any time soon.

if that is what you want to do, then goodbye and have fun.

Shy​ Guy said:
That's a sad thing to say. I enjoy you being here.

Shy​ Guy said:
I feel you bro, I get angry here sometimes too. Goodbye

Shy​ Guy said:
Well, whatever makes you calm down, i'm okay with it.

shy guy pls come back ;-;

Back