The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

My online time has been reduced severely due to ORAS. And tonight will be super busy. So I probably won't be on as much.

Oh my goodness, not only am I in a horrible mood, I just remembered that this website is affecting my grades and I'm falling behind in my notes. When school starts, I'll only be on IRC for quite a long time.

I can still be playing Mafia and whatnot tomorrow, but Monday I will need a replacement. Also, I may be on for half an hour or so helping co-host DK Mafia.

So, uh, bye.

Magikrazy said:
If you can't stay to co-host my Mafia, don't feel like you have to.
If I'm not able to stay long enough every couple of days, then I won't.

also signups are full and I have like 3.5 hours to make rolecards anyways so that's plenty of time ((not really but whatever)) to get the show on the road ((even though I can't do flavour text since I know nothing and I don't even have a full role list))

ugh everyone is leaving

im going back to school tomorrow so i won't be as active but i'll still be here

This is it. I-

Nysic said:
ugh everyone is leaving

im going back to school tomorrow so i won't be as active but i'll still be here
have been fucking conflicted. Okay, let's try again...

I'm actually leaving without forgetting about this site.
Magikrazy: I don't think I'm coming back on here at all.
Everyone Else: IRC will be a very limited way to contact me, if anyone fucking cares. Maybe half an hour weeknights and a couple of hours weekends. I know I'm transferring the Wii U to my house, so I'll be on that sometimes. Also, on my 3DS as well, but I barely have the wireless switch up so that's almost useless. I'll be on Steam sometimes, same with Skype for all who have it. ((also no email for anyone who wants))

also if I come back prematurely don't expect to see me for more than an hour lmao, it's just that I'm also addicted and may check on here accidentally. I may still guest lurk and whatnot. also nex fucking kill me in your mafia or my ghost soul will be restless

I'll probably be back either on my birthday or Feburary 3rd, but this is just an estimate. Bye-bye and hope nobody cries their eyes out ((you won't)).

uh

there's a whole stickied thread for birthdays, where I've asked to change the name I'm listed as from emeralddiamond to stargazing

also this is really truly my last post if anyone still cares

Magikrazy said:
Wait!

Before you go, can you give me the roles everyone has?
I don't have that... I don't even have some of the characters.

((goddamnit why is everyone asking me things let me leave)) ((disclaimer: not really, ask me stuff and whatever, contact me through other means, but I'm going to bed soon))

Back