The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Shy​ Guy said:
Well, it's been fun, but I think I need to leave. Sometimes I get really mad or stressed about stuff going on in this forum, and it really brings the worst out of me IMO. I think what happened in Alex Mafia was the last straw. There have been many, many fun times here, but I think I'm going to leave now. I might stay if there is anybody who would miss me too much if I left, but I don't think anyone here really likes me that much, so I'll probably leave. I might come back someday, but probably not any time soon.
;-;

come back soon, I'll miss you

You know what? I've changed my mind. I just love this forum too much to leave, and I'd miss you guys too much if I left. I'm going to stay.

Shy​ Guy said:
You know what? I've changed my mind. I just love this forum too much to leave, and I'd miss you guys too much if I left. I'm going to stay.
why do i get the feeling you talked about leaving just to fish for compliments

oh god what if everyone who ever "left" was just doing that

help my cynicism is taking me down a very dark road

it doesn't really qualify as cynicism when it's literally what happened

sucks that you got killed in mafia, shy guy, but that's how the game is played and if you're gonna leave the forum in tears--only to come back with the condition that people mourn the loss--because of that then perhaps you need to stop being a sore loser, stop playing the game, or actually take that break from this place

i think the difference between you and me is that i always phrase my criticism with a bit of jokingness in it, so i can always fall back on "just sayin lol"

maybe i should stop trying to use all these lawyer answers that are technically right but you can't pin them down

ok???? I wasn't disagreeing with you ????????

why do you need to fall back from your criticism anyways if what you're saying is valid

Derpl Zork said:
ok???? I wasn't disagreeing with you ????????

why do you need to fall back from your criticism anyways if what you're saying is valid
i wasn't disagreeing with you either ???????????????????

i was merely saying that your post was BETTER than mine because i always leave myself an escape whereas you just charge in and tell people they're dumb, which is much braver

oh ok I just had no idea what you were saying lol and thought it was picking at my ~tone~ again

:bowser:

anyways back to the topic

I'll be back tomorrow, probably in a bad mood. Parents are forcing me to spend a day with them because they don't like that I don't spend enough time with them (oh boy, I wonder why).

Maki Nishikino said:
I'll be back tomorrow, probably in a bad mood. Parents are forcing me to spend a day with them because they don't like that I don't spend enough time with them (oh boy, I wonder why).
;_; guess no nyanpasu today

Well, now that I am back home and all the makeup is off my face, I can safely say I'm back! Rapunzel went really well, and I await the return of Missoula next January!

Patchouli Knowledge said:
Well, now that I am back home and all the makeup is off my face, I can safely say I'm back! Rapunzel went really well, and I await the return of Missoula next January!

welcome back

as you all might or might not have noticed, I haven't been posting at all over the past three days. ze diagnosis? THE FLU.

it's slowly getting better, but i can barely look at a screen without feeling dizzy. sorry about not updating earlier, and I hope to be back to my usual self in no time at all.

i have to go away for a while
i've got too much holiday homework that i havent done and this website is one of the main reasons why i keep getting distracted from it so i just need to go away for a while until i get everything sorted out
sorry to gba and everyone else whose mafia i signed up for but i have to drop out
i'll be back someday but idk when
so uhh so long for now i guess

Good luck Nitwit. I'd do the same but regardless of whether I leave or not, that homework is not getting any closer to being finished.

Hanayo Koizumi said:
i've got too much holiday homework that i havent done and this website is one of the main reasons why i keep getting distracted from it so i just need to go away for a while until i get everything sorted out
sorry to gba and everyone else whose mafia i signed up for but i have to drop out
;_; nooo

Hanayo Koizumi said:
ok

good luck nitwit, see ya around

Going to be really inactive until around the 26th. I'll probably pop in for mafia but that's probably it.

Have fun in the mean time.

Also good luck with your homework Nitwit. :>

Back