The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

i feel like everyone goes back to school from winter break the same day lmao

i wont be on as much cuz school, but i'll do my best to be active. i wont give up... not yet...

tfw im still on holidays and tfw i have literally all of my exams for this semester over except for like one which is next week

Good luck Star, and everyone else.

I'll be off vacation but my activity time won't be affected too badly.

Snowzomi Mistletoujou said:
This is it. I-

Nysic said:
ugh everyone is leaving

im going back to school tomorrow so i won't be as active but i'll still be here
have been *bleep*ing conflicted. Okay, let's try again...

I'm actually leaving without forgetting about this site.
Magikrazy: I don't think I'm coming back on here at all.
Everyone Else: IRC will be a very limited way to contact me, if anyone *bleep*ing cares. Maybe half an hour weeknights and a couple of hours weekends. I know I'm transferring the Wii U to my house, so I'll be on that sometimes. Also, on my 3DS as well, but I barely have the wireless switch up so that's almost useless. I'll be on Steam sometimes, same with Skype for all who have it. ((also no email for anyone who wants))

also if I come back prematurely don't expect to see me for more than an hour lmao, it's just that I'm also addicted and may check on here accidentally. I may still guest lurk and whatnot. also nex *bleep*ing kill me in your mafia or my ghost soul will be restless

I'll probably be back either on my birthday or Feburary 3rd, but this is just an estimate. Bye-bye and hope nobody cries their eyes out ((you won't)).
WHAT DID I JUST READ!?

Iggy Koopa's Christmas said:
WHAT DID I JUST READ!?
my leaving

came back to say that I've finalized a date because I know when all my tests are due, january 17th, or two saturdays from now you lazy people

may lurk a bit, and I'll be a lot more active on chat than I though, maybe an hour or two more

also I miss you guys and it's only been one day ;-;

EDIT: to clarify, I was never mad about anything here, but many things were happening irl that got me really worked up when I typed everything last night

people think I'm pissed off about a non-existent user problem

Hi people. After being inactive for nearly two months (or something) I'm finally making my return to the forum! I've been really busy with school for the last couple of months, so thats why I haven't been as active as I used to. See you around!

POP said:
Hi people. After being inactive for nearly two months (or something) I'm finally making my return to the forum! I've been really busy with school for the last couple of months, so thats why I haven't been as active as I used to. See you around!
Welcome back POP.

Make sure to not touch my santa hat and we will be ok.

POP said:

and here was i thinking you were princesspeach1989 and wondering why you didnt get online on the wii u in like 6 months lmao

Guess who has access back on the forums!?

If you did not know, I was experiencing an issue where when I visited the site, it would instantly redirect me to this ad, and so I did a virus search, nothing came up, though it saw this website as "potentially hazardous", probably due to the ad redirect. I really don't know what caused all of this, because it was just only this website. Thankfully after a lot of work, I was able to finally get back on here, so that's good!

So yeah, sorry for the sudden leave. It was very frustrating as I couldn't really stay on for more than 5 minutes, and that was the first few days. Once it blocked me, I couldn't see anything. I even sent DF a video over facebook showing me clicking on the forums only for all that bullshit to happen. Ugh, it was just so irritating!!!

ASSIGNMENTS ARE ALL DONE FUCK YES

welcome back/bye everyone who came back/left

have like 2 more things but they're too minor to care about

also will be way less active during weekdays

Back