The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Xerneas said:
I'm thinking about taking a few days away from this place too... :(

Well, come back soon!

Reversinator said:
I'm fucking done. I'm done with this fucking forum, I'm done with its fucking users, I'm done with anything related to this fucking place. This stupid, godforsaken place has caused me so much pain, so much misery... I can't deal with it anymore. There are so many people that are fantastic to be around, but I can't keep going on like this anymore. I am gone forever.

You're leaving?

Does this mean Doctor Who mafia is cancelled?

Radagast the Brown said:
Reversinator said:
I'm fucking done. I'm done with this fucking forum, I'm done with its fucking users, I'm done with anything related to this fucking place. This stupid, godforsaken place has caused me so much pain, so much misery... I can't deal with it anymore. There are so many people that are fantastic to be around, but I can't keep going on like this anymore. I am gone forever.

You're leaving?

Why boys cannot be more mature
They didn't think much and left
See what happened

Xerneas said:
Yeah...I'm going to take the weekend off of this place.

Besides, I already have to deal with a funeral this weekend...

Have a great weekend.
See you next week.

it's a possibilly-goat.

It appears I missed this post.
Smg2daisy said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Reversinator said:

You're leaving?

See what happened
are you calling me immature?

no quarrel if you are, I am pretty immature, I just wanted to know if that's what you were saying.

Smg2daisy said:
I am not implying you
I am implying GD, he never think that he has to co host with you
He has a new forum game, waiting sign ups
And yet he left
ok, I understand now, thanks

Radagast the Brown said:
but he said he's leaving forever

what makes you think he will come back

Smg2daisy said:
I am not implying you
I am implying GD, he never think that he has to co host with you
He has a new forum game, waiting sign ups
And yet he left

That, and the fact that I have attempted to leave this place "forever" twice, and we all saw how effective that was.

I'm not saying "ragequit", but I do think that it was just him being too stressed out and needing some time away from here.

Radagast the Brown said:
bmb, not everyone has the same mindset as you

sometimes people just leave

Yeah, but I was saying that he left a lot of anchors in this place, even playing on starting a new forum game.

So yeah, there is a good chance he'll come back after he settles over what made him leave.

In all fairness, Pi left a few anchors before he left. Now GD retired out of anger and rage, not before stating that this place basically ruined him. It's possible for Pi to leave anchors, and I'm sure GD wouldn't wait around in a community that he doesn't like all that much just to finish off a couple of things.

Shoutmon said:
Smg2daisy said:
See what happened

"a haiku" i thought.
then i read more carefully
and found i was wrong
i should reply here
at least in a haiku form
...nah, way too much effort

GD, good luck with life, hopefully you come back one day.

Back