The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

bye GD. Not that you'll see this but bye anyway.

ジュゲムザクイック said:
Just so you guys know, tomorrow, starting 6:30 GMT, I'll be absent for at least 31 hours.
Have fun! Those 31 hours will be dreadful her.e

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
I'm officially entering School holiday period for 2 weeks, so I'll be more active. And my mafia will get all of my attention.
Holidays? Mafia! Zelda!!

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
I'm officially entering School holiday period for 2 weeks, so I'll be more active. And my mafia will get all of my attention.
Whilst I host no Mafia, and have no current plans to do so, same as Iggy here

ジュゲムザクイック said:
DragonFreak said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Just so you guys know, tomorrow, starting 6:30 GMT, I'll be absent for at least 31 hours.
They'll be pretty intensive for me too.
Exams or something?

ジュゲムザクイック said:
31 hours of celebration, bring it on

nah but seriously, have fun wherever you are cause we're sure as hell gonna have fun here

Drift said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
DragonFreak said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
They'll be pretty intensive for me too.
Exams or something?
Whereever you live, I'll never come there. Exams in weekend...

Nah, just had a largescale fox hunt. 30 hours of fun and yelling in phones.

Welcome back.

I'm somewhat back. Shorter break than I thought, guess this place is a bit addicting. I still won't post as much as when I first joined, since I'm going entirely off a phone hotspot, but I'll be around.

Hi everyone. As some of you might already know, I went on a field trip to Poland and Germany last week. The trip ended up way more emotional than what I thought. We visited four concentration camps(Auschwitz, Auschwitz Birkenau, Sachsenhausen and Ravensbrück), and I cried just as much in each of them. The trip was very interesting and if any of you get the opportunity to visit one of the camps I would highly recommend doing so.
Btw, thanks to everyone who wished me a good field trip. :)

Also, welcome back FTG!

Welcome back, Ftg and PoP!

Back