The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

The Earl of Millenium said:
Oh, I live there, in Paris. Near the Eiffel Tower, that is.
Be warned, he's a murderer :shifty:

I'll be more active here in the next two weeks as I'm blocked.

back.

My last post here had no effect on me whatsoever, so I actually didn't come back. Well, I may be back now, but I might not post at all.

Why do you keep leaving though

Pikachu said:
My last post here had no effect on me whatsoever, so I actually didn't come back. Well, I may be back now, but I might not post at all.
HEY BRO

Pikachu said:

PTR WHY DON'T YOU LOVE US ANYMORE.

Pikachu said:

not surprised

Just so you all know, I'll probably only be active Saturday and Sunday nights from now on (for those days I mean, I'll still be active Monday-Friday), so I can game then since I'll have less time now that school is starting. So if you're trying to notify me, that's why.

i've decided to drop out of this community except for forum game stuff (that includes mafia)

once i'm done with all the forum game stuff i'm doing atm i'll probably be gone completely (i may show up every once in awhile though)

Well, tomorrow, I'm going to be leaving to Tahquamenon Falls (finally going to see the UP of my state ^.^) for labor day weekend, and I will not bring any electronics with me other than my phone, and since there'll be little to no service, no site for me. I won't be back until Monday night (which is when I'll end the next mafia phase and UTDWT challenge.)

I'm also going to be moving in on Tuesday to college, so I probably won't be much active that either. And then officially on Wednesday, I'll be in college life, and I'm going to be so busy, I'll just retire from the site and never return. I'll make a big party of it by burning my account and stopping on it's ashes. I'm going to be too old to have an account to a site like this anyways. :roll:

cryoAwakening said:
Well, tomorrow, I'm going to be leaving to Tahquamenon Falls (finally going to see the UP of my state ^.^) for labor day weekend, and I will not bring any electronics with me other than my phone, and since there'll be little to no service, no site for me. I won't be back until Monday night (which is when I'll end the next mafia phase and UTDWT challenge.)

I'm also going to be moving in on Tuesday to college, so I probably won't be much active that either. And then officially on Wednesday, I'll be in college life, and I'm going to be so busy, I'll just retire from the site and never return. I'll make a big party of it by burning my account and stopping on it's ashes. I'm going to be too old to have an account to a site like this anyways. :roll:

good riddance

enjoy your weekend

Sorry, I should have made it more joking that last part.

No, I'm not going to leave. You might see me at the weirdest times due to my schedule, and the fact that like every day I have classes ranging from morning to evening. (Seriously, it's like from 9:30-11 to 1-2:30 to 5-6:30) So...no activity challenges in any of the forum games while I'm at college please...

BMB nobody thought you were actually going to leave.

Good luck at college, and enjoy your weekend.

@BMB Prepare to be called a troll up here (since you live "under the bridge", heh)

See ya Bowser45 and hope your back soon. If not, tthen good luck IRL. Your posts got me laughing :D

Considering a forum retirement in early September. I just have absolutely no interest here any longer. It's only a consideration.

Also will be busy, prolly till Sunday.

O_O said:
i've decided to drop out of this community except for forum game stuff (that includes mafia)

once i'm done with all the forum game stuff i'm doing atm i'll probably be gone completely (i may show up every once in awhile though)

Why?
But overall, good luck in real life, it was great knowing you.

O_O said:

what da fuq is this

you can't leave yet, you've only just begun

i have so much more to teach you, young one

Back