The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Otachi said:
Based Sora said:
Cut down on the language, friend.
I'm laughing at the irony of this statement.
you do realize that was intentional

I am back from France. I have had a great time and here is some noteworthy stuff that happened

Got chatted up by two random french boys in the sea
saw a guy who looked like Boris Johnson
Found tons of Fire emblem street pass teams, none of which were worthy foes for me
Did all the FE future past packs
Felt ill on the boat home for the second year running
Listened to a few live bands
ate lots of food
Found a guy who looked like Jordan from this years 'The Apprentice'
had to go to order a drink from one campsite where the guys serving were kinda cute so I turned into Tomoko when I did so. (ie Forgot everything I knew about social interation)
Bought a Pink Floyd T-shirt

So I am back, but not for long as I have a D of E weekened this weekend.

Nice to see you all again
Welcome back gifts are welcome, especially if they are images of Rin Matsuoko with a ponytail from the new Free! episode

Well, every time I said I went away or came back, nobody seemed to care, but when it's somebody like Lily, Smasher, Rin, etc., 4 pages say "Bye Lily/Smasher/Rin" or "Welcome Back Lily/Smasher/Rin".

MKGirlism said:
Well, every time I said I went away or came back, nobody seemed to care, but when it's somebody like Lily, Smasher, Rin, etc., 4 pages say "Bye Lily/Smasher/Rin" or "Welcome Back Lily/Smasher/Rin".

because you are not important to those said people, everyone sees a persons worth, and they like them more.

So what im trying to say is, if you're not on good terms with said people then they'll just ignore you and go on with their lives.

harsh, but that's reality of it.

Zae said:
MKGirlism said:

because you are not important to those said people, everyone sees a persons worth, and they like them more.

So what im trying to say is, if you're not on good terms with said people then they'll just ignore you and go on with their lives.

harsh, but that's reality of it.

I couldn't agree more. This is something I seriously had to overcome. I was "sensitive" to this sort of thing before. But I just don't give two shits about anything anymore.

I understand Zae's point, this problem exists even more in real life, where I basically live in the shadows all the time, waiting endlessly on somebody to do the good stuff in return I did for them.
Yes, I did do lots of stuff to make others happy, but there's nobody to do anything in return. Neither good, nor bad.

Why do you think else I stopped being nice to anybody?

It was hugely to do with the popularity of the person leaving/returning I'm afraid.

Smasher, well, he's popular for reasons I don't immediatly know, did a lot for the community I guess.
Lily, most known female here.
Rin, known for her history irl I guess.

IRL I'm not that known either, here I'm known. Pretty much because I always went to school in a neighbouring town instead of my own, therefor never really saw my friends outside of school. Wasn't that great of a school either, didn't want to aknowledge my brother to have some mental disorder. When he finally went to the school in our town itself, he immediatly got diagnosed with ADD. I didn't go to that school, he now has friends intown, I don't know anyone.

I really know the feel. Even had some tears while typing this.

I'm not the only one who cried?(that makes me feel more..."secured")

After I read MKGirlism's post and then posted mine... I suddenly without warning started crying.

To ease my mind of stupid thoughts... I went into the bathtub to relax...(with a cat who always loves to come in when i do that)

Back