The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Well bye then :(.

Um, I'll be retreating back to the Shroom Staff board, don't expect to see me around other parts of the forum. Except for the mafia games I'm playing.

New Super Yoshi said:
Decided to leave for good. I may come back. I've been told to stop posting and MJII is not even funny. Thanks to the few who did (Yoshidude, YoshiGo, NSM to name a few) like me. I'll still be around on the wiki.

New Super Yoshi (So close to lasting a year)
I'm gonna miss you NSY. I hope you reconsider..... :'(

EDIT: Stop posting? Who would do that?

and I have never been serious about it.

I never thought it was Smasher. It was Stooben and Ralph.

yeah I'm leaving today. see you all tomorrow night.

Have fun Smasher.

Toad85 said:
Back from Ottawa. Fun times up there.

Also what the hell is Mindless Junk 2?
A place the Yellow Starred users aren't aloud to post in, like you and me. Things aren't getting to good feels like a huge fight is going to break out in the next 24 hours. :shifty:

Banjo said:
I think I'll wait for all this crap to die down. I'll give it...3 or 4 days. A week at max. Tata for now then.

I'm with you, but the time I'll be coming back is when I feel like it again.

I am leaving the forums for an indefinite amount of time. I will still be on chat and the wiki, I just won't post here. Sorry. Remember that it is indefinite, I will come back.

I'm posting in Dippy's absence, as he's been banned he won't be here for a week.

Anyway, he wanted me to pass on a message:

Leia%27s_message.jpg

Hologram Dippy said:
In case you blokes haven't noticed, I've been banned for a week for whatever reason (I honestly haven't received any notifications for why, so I'm just going to guess it's because I jokingly called Nabber an idiot. Sorry, by the way). Since I can't post (but can still view the forum, for some reason), I've asked Master Crash to pass on an apology to all users concerned (you know who you are) for any transgressions I might’ve posted in relation to you. I do still believe you've overreacted to my sarcastic jokes and debates, but I don't think I can deny that I've made a few offensive personal attacks on certain users every so often. So yeah, sorry 'bout that.

When I'm back, I won't stop joking around because I'd rather this place not become completely boring, but I'll try to avoid blatant insults and I'll try to make my jokes a bit less forceful. Hopefully I can still make a point while still being snarky and not offend anyone. Just… stop viewing every disagreement or debate as a personal attack on you, please.

beep beep wee-oh wee-oh

It's been a while

I heard of 2 people, that rules have become more harsh, and the atmosfere got a lot nicer?
Then that's enough reason for me to look around here again.

So, how are you all going?
I'll do some Profile Tweaking, this evening.
I see it still has the old Logo's, though.

Back