The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Magikrazy said:
My charger broke, so I will be off the internet for a while until I can fix/replace it.
I render once my changer turned into a Laptop destoryer.

I'm back from my trip.

I'm going to be a bit less active and a bit less involved in projects from now on. I've taken some things way too seriously and I've also been ignoring some other things away from this site.

I'm going on a vacation until around June 2, and the internet access at my hotel costs money - I'm unsure if we'll buy it, so I might be gone for a week.

New Super Mario said:
I might be slightly inactive this week, just because I am busy with memorial day parties, family, friends, and junk like that.
See, you NSM.

Starting at like 5 today i'm not gonna be here very much or at all for the next 5 days

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally have internet, so I'm back, but i won't be active as much. Also expect me to make a lot of errors...I suck at laptop keyboards.

I'm going to decrease my activity... I'm sure you will all be very happy about that, but I have exams and I'm not even sure I really want to be here.

I'm going to be gone pretty much all day tomorrow, and possibly this afternoon.

Decided to leave for good. I may come back. I've been told to stop posting and MJII is not even funny. Thanks to the few who did (Yoshidude, YoshiGo, NSM to name a few) like me. I'll still be around on the wiki.

New Super Yoshi (So close to lasting a year)

Back